ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS Tuning Rolling road day 7th Nov

SQ5
Not impressed your coming Gray, This means no tea and biscuits for the me and the lads coming up to collect my car ;)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I would be up for meeting at colton before too if thats ok, since i dont know my way to rstuning but work near colton retail park sometimes.

TrackCar & F30 330d
Will anyone be bringing a decent camera? I have one but its cronic. So i would love it if someone could get some pictures of my car on the dyno :)

Getting quite excited :)

Im gonna try and get a few taken with my gear....if I can find the battery for the video camera il get a couple of clips too I guess

Going to have to say I'm a definite no to this, strikes this week (if they happen) are on Friday and the following Monday. Shame really as I would have liked to find out what mine made on RS Tuning's RR.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
will be meeting at scotch corner I reckon, maybe try and meet up with karl before as lack of sat nav means I will get lost!

Evo 8 MR
Anyone from manchester area meeting up beforehand?

I've got a 1 and a half hour journey there so would be good to split it up a little and convoy down with some of the manchester/warrington people.

Can meet at Birch on the M62 en-route? I usually get to RSTuning in about 45 min from there cruising at 70.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
If everyone turns up this will be a certifiable nightmare!

Just to add to the problems, my mates coming down in his corsa vxr for the haters.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
If its raining i won't be coming for a look.

The TVR floats....

JDM Dc2
If everyone turns up this will be a certifiable nightmare!

why will it? last time i went to a rolling road day the rep of the area wrote a list out in a correct order from specs, like lowest to highest etc etc... suerly would be easier getting a list sorted before hand!?...

The list is up there.............its easy enough to print it off, tick off when people pay, then put numbers next to people in running order, then cross off once they have run....

TrackCar & F30 330d
1. Hutchie
2. -KarL-
3. Daz
4. Jacko
5. Sophance's Gaz (Yorkshire)
6. Topgeartom
7. Aluco
8. kev172cup
9. Jonno1 Possibly depending on date.
10. Chrispy.clio
11. bigrich690
12. Kev_S3 (type_rdriver)
13. Mr.Valver
14. Da
15. clio carl
16. realnumber 1
17. stuart1989
18. Chrispy.clio
19. Chrispy.clio
20. Chrispy.clio
21. Chrispy.clio
22. f0xy
23. AdamAnderton
24. jenic (but will be late on)
25. Dave88
26. DannyR
27. st3ve
28.Ben stevo172
29. Chris205
30. Timmay
31. jamie rigby
32. Gray
33. Hutchy

One of my mates now cant afford it. Fool.

Let the drop outs comence.

(I've made the change)

Track valver + Ibiza FR
I might make it depending if I get my alternator fitted in time. I'll let you know if I can't.

1. Hutchie
2. -KarL-
3. Daz
4. Jacko
5. Sophance's Gaz (Yorkshire)
6. Topgeartom
7. Aluco
8. kev172cup
9. Jonno1 Possibly depending on date.
10. Chrispy.clio
11. bigrich690
12. Kev_S3 (type_rdriver)