ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS Tuning Rolling road day 7th Nov

JDM Dc2
was speaking to a few people at the meet the other night and they said the date/times have changed etc... so is this still on for the 7th then or?...

apparently its been confirmed for the 7th now.

Im guessing Hutchie didnt find out if we get more numbers the price gets cheaper no?

JDM Dc2
apparently its been confirmed for the 7th now.

Im guessing Hutchie didnt find out if we get more numbers the price gets cheaper no?

if thats the case ill chuck mine on then... ill defo show up either way tho, will be a good day if it was the same as the RR day i went to in march at RST

TrackCar & F30 330d
1: Hutchie
2: -KarL-
3: Daz
4: Jacko
5: Sophance's Gaz (Yorkshire)
6: Topgeartom
7: Aluco
8: kev172cup
9: Jonno1 Possibly depending on date.
10: Chrispy.clio
11: bigrich690
12. Kev_S3 (type_rdriver)
13. Mr.Valver
14. Da
15. clio carl
16. realnumber 1
17. stuart1989
18. Chrispy.clio
19. Chrispy.clio
20. Chrispy.clio
21. Chrispy.clio

My flat mates still wana come to this in their track cars. So i have put my name down 5 times. Might get it cheaper :)

Just spoke to Paul.....£35 all in as said, no matter how many cars we get, so thats cleared that up :)

Il be there as long as it isn't pissing down on the day, no way am I driving over the M62 summit with no heaters/demister in the rain again.

1. Hutchie
2. -KarL-
3. Daz
4. Jacko
5. Sophance's Gaz (Yorkshire)
6. Topgeartom
7. Aluco
8. kev172cup
9. Jonno1 Possibly depending on date.
10. Chrispy.clio
11. bigrich690
13. Mr.Valver
14. Da
15. clio carl
16. realnumber 1
17. stuart1989
18. Chrispy.clio
19. Chrispy.clio
20. Chrispy.clio
21. Chrispy.clio
22. f0xy

R26
Im looking forward to this so much, wish i had the money for an rs tuner purchase before but its just not going to happen :(

True.....should have taken a £5 deposit per person to confirm that you were going to turn up then £30 on the day, then you have a pretty much certain list/number

alien green rs133
True.....should have taken a £5 deposit per person to confirm that you were going to turn up then £30 on the day, then you have a pretty much certain list/number

atm i stand out of pocket, and making a deposit system just makes it complicated ;)

i like easy

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
How late will this go on to?

I am driving up from wales that day but really want to get the car on the rollers, could try and set off early to get home just after dinner.

alien green rs133
starting at 9:30,

mate just call at rs tuning and if we are all still there, pay your money, sorted

also add name to list

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
starting at 9:30,

mate just call at rs tuning and if we are all still there, pay your money, sorted

also add name to list

Cheers, will do

1. Hutchie
2. -KarL-
3. Daz
4. Jacko
6. Topgeartom
7. Aluco
8. kev172cup
10. Chrispy.clio
11. bigrich690
13. Mr.Valver
14. Da
15. clio carl
16. realnumber 1
17. stuart1989
18. Chrispy.clio
19. Chrispy.clio
20. Chrispy.clio
21. Chrispy.clio
22. f0xy
23. Tom Walton (member on here but can't find his forum name so his actual name shall suffice)
24. AdamAnderton
25. jenic (but will be late on)

S4 Avant
1. Hutchie
2. -KarL-
3. Daz
4. Jacko
6. Topgeartom
7. Aluco
8. kev172cup
10. Chrispy.clio
11. bigrich690
13. Mr.Valver
14. Da
15. clio carl
16. realnumber 1
17. stuart1989
18. Chrispy.clio
19. Chrispy.clio
20. Chrispy.clio
21. Chrispy.clio
22. f0xy
23. Tom Walton (member on here but can't find his forum name so his actual name shall suffice)
24. AdamAnderton
25. jenic (but will be late on)
26. Dave88

I'll make an appearance, don't think I've got anything planned that weekend!

alien green rs133
it would be advantageous, if while one car is on the rollers we have the next one ready to go on. that way we are getting through the cars as quick as possible

alien green rs133
yeah im sure it will be fine

"right guys get the next one lined up" as long as you have payed i dont give a monkeys who goes where.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I've read through this thread again and pay who exactly hutchie? Should go in order ya put ya name down unless some1 really needs to go early and the others in front don't mind. Just seems like people who put there name down a couple of days ago are trying to call the shots when a few of us have had our name down since this thread was started.

alien green rs133
I've read through this thread again and pay who exactly hutchie? Should go in order ya put ya name down unless some1 really needs to go early and the others in front don't mind. Just seems like people who put there name down a couple of days ago are trying to call the shots when a few of us have had our name down since this thread was started.

pay paul at rstuning when you get there simples,

i assume as this is how motorscope did it

1. Hutchie
2. -KarL-
3. Daz
4. Jacko
6. Topgeartom
7. Aluco
8. kev172cup
10. Chrispy.clio
11. bigrich690
13. Mr.Valver
14. Da
15. clio carl
16. realnumber 1
17. stuart1989
18. Chrispy.clio
19. Chrispy.clio
20. Chrispy.clio
21. Chrispy.clio
22. f0xy
23. AdamAnderton
24. jenic (but will be late on)
25. Dave88

Tom's pulled out, going out round Manchester instead.