ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS Tuning Rolling road day 7th Nov

Titanium 182
There's Mcdonalds Nandos Pizza hut and a load of other restraunts/takeaways at the cinema 2 mins away.

F0xy you not coming in the hybrid ?

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
just got in from cleaning my car....yawn :sleepy: time for bed :sleepy: see you guys in a few hours.......

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I had a good day today guys, car made 160.7 bhp with an itg element and de-cat, more than I expected, I would've been happy with 155 but hey ho, 97k and still rocking on

Mine was the one struggling to get on the rollers if anyone saw :)

R26
I had a good day today guys, car made 160.7 bhp with an itg element and de-cat, more than I expected, I would've been happy with 155 but hey ho, 97k and still rocking on

Mine was the one struggling to get on the rollers if anyone saw :)

awesome looking car you have mate :)

R26
stuart1989 - 182 Cup - Yozzasport Catback, Samco Ind Bend & KTR Filter - 175.4bhp
Jacko - 172 Cup - Custom Catback, KTR Filter, Decat, RSTuner Remap - 165.8

Can you put part of your REG's next to the power, so I can match it to all the video? :)

Good day out, shame I couldnt have ran mine, oh well.

BMW M5 & E36
stuart1989 - 182 Cup - Yozzasport Catback, Samco Ind Bend & KTR Filter - 175.4bhp
Whiteley - 172'd Mk1 - Mongoose/Pipercross - 172 bhp 162 lb/ft

S4 Avant
Excellent day out, good to meet a few new faces, as well as perve over Steves TVR.

I was very happy with my result, 177.8 just exhaust and decat :approve:

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Was good to meet a few people. None of you look like how i'd expect.

I hope Dan and Tim have got back daaaaarn saaaaaarf ok!

Titanium 182
Pretty good day car was a little lower than I'd have liked but It's pretty much standard and ten years old so meh !

I was the emo with Tom.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
TVR = mint. I was the lanky one with the mk1 if you didnt guess...

Aye i watched yours make 172bhp unlike the 1*2's lol

The yellow 172 only made 150odd did it not?

Gray's was epic at 187bhp from matched inlets and a remap!

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
realnumber 1 - 172 (CN53***) Powerflow Catback and ITG filter - 162 bhp/141 lb/ft

Bit gutted the guy said I would have been closer to 165 if I hadn't let it get as hot as it was like i thought we were meant to:(. Good day though:).

Evo 8 MR
Mine ran a healthy 97.6bhp with a pipercross induction kit and manifold back k-tec. Was a good day out.

realnumber 1 - 172 (CN53***) Powerflow Catback and ITG filter - 162 bhp/141 lb/ft
st3ve - K4J - Pipercross and manifold back K-tec zorst - 97.6bhp / 98lbft

yeh get yourself in, im just curious to see what everyone there made, regardless of the make.

Whos was the yellow 145 cloverleaf? Made a bit less than i thought it would. Was it a lambda sensor issue?

JDM Dc2
good day today, was really cold after 2ish tho lol

good to meet a few new faces and finally see some cars in person!!

TVR Cerbera
st3ve - K4J - Pipercross and manifold back K-tec zorst - 97.6bhp / 98lbft
Daz Clio Cup - Itbs,cams etc 216bhp/170ftlb

Audi A4 TDi Sport
Mine was the sunflower. gutted it only made 149.5bhp as i was expecting about 160ish. paul said i have a dodgy earth somewhere which could be causing all sorts of problems :dapprove:

RB 200 Cup!
was good turnout - nice to meet a few nice faces

Big cheers to Ben for taking me for a spin in the SC clio! awesome! :)

loving the TVR too waitey! ;)