ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS Tuning Rolling road day 7th Nov

Bus w**ker
I should be meeting up with Gray and Sym0n at an M1 service station around sheffield, if you want to tag along?
Thought we were meeting you at Meadow Hall mate?

Mark if you're coming up we can meet you Woodall services if you want/are awake before 3pm?

BMW M5 & E36
1. Hutchie
2. -KarL-
3. Daz
4. Jacko
5. Sophance's Gaz (Yorkshire)
6. Topgeartom
7. Aluco
8. kev172cup
9. Jonno1 Possibly depending on date.
10. Chrispy.clio
11. bigrich690
12. Kev_S3 (type_rdriver)
13. Mr.Valver
14. Da
15. clio carl
16. realnumber 1
17. stuart1989
18. Chrispy.clio
19. Chrispy.clio
20. Chrispy.clio
21. Chrispy.clio
22. f0xy
23. AdamAnderton
24. jenic (but will be late on)
25. Dave88
26. DannyR
27. st3ve
28.Ben stevo172
29. Chris205
30. Timmay
31. jamie rigby
32. Gray
33. Hutchy
34. jams
35. Whiteley
36. Daz Clio Cup

Ph1 172 & meg 225 lu
Mark if you're coming up we can meet you Woodall services if you want/are awake before 3pm?[/QUOTE]

what time you all meeting on the way up?
what time will you be near woodhall services?

S4 Avant
It's meadowhall we're meeting at I think now, easier to find.

We'll have to arrange a time that's best, probably 9 - half 9?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone still wanting to meet at colton?

Say 8:30 somewhere in the sainsburys side of the park, not the mc'ds/kfc side.

Bus w**ker
what time you all meeting on the way up?
what time will you be near woodhall services?

It's meadowhall we're meeting at I think now, easier to find.

We'll have to arrange a time that's best, probably 9 - half 9?
I'll text/ring you both to sort out, waiting to hear if Gray is gracing us with his presence or not lol.

But it's only about an hour and a quarter (ish) from mine to RS Tuning. I wasn't planning to get there till about 11ish so wouldn't be leaving mine till 9:30 at the earliest. If I leave at 9:30, with Gray in tow, we should be at Woodall for about 10 and then Meadow Hall for probably 10:20 (to find out that Dave is running an hour late and when he does arrive he's got no fuel etc :rasp:). Get to RS Tuning for about 11.

Nowt set in stone though and TBH I've no idea what the script is for Saturday. I'm only calling in for a bit as I'm now off to the slums of the North for the weekend so will head off over the Pennines later/when I get bored.

One thing though, we aren't (no matter what) going for anything to eat a a Frankie and Bennys. :nono:

For the NW lot, just been past RSTuning earlier this evening, managed it in 50 mins with a clear run....gonna stop for some breakfast on the way and get there just after 9 so I can get my car on in the morning and not have to wait till the end ;)

1. Hutchie
2. -KarL-
3. Daz
4. Jacko
5. Sophance's Gaz (Yorkshire)
6. Topgeartom
7. Aluco
8. kev172cup
9. Jonno1 Possibly depending on date.
10. Chrispy.clio
11. bigrich690
12. Kev_S3 (type_rdriver)
13. Mr.Valver
14. Da
15. clio carl
16. realnumber 1
17. stuart1989
18. Chrispy.clio
19. Chrispy.clio
20. Chrispy.clio
21. Chrispy.clio
22. f0xy
23. AdamAnderton
24. jenic (but will be late on)
25. Dave88
26. DannyR
27. st3ve
28.Ben stevo172
29. Chris205
30. Timmay
31. jamie rigby
32. Gray
33. Hutchy
34. jams
35. Whiteley
36. Daz Clio Cup
37. Wilky19

Wilky19 added. Christ this list is big now, lol.

Yeah, big signs :)

If you set your sat nav (if your using one) and its the same route as that, you cant miss it. Il PM you my number now incase your running late on the day or whatever...

Da

Less
So we don't have to be there at 9.30am do we... :eek: But the earlier we turn up the earlier we get seen?

Evo 8 MR
Yeah I'd like to get mine on early to save the embarresment of the lack of power lol. I bet it's not even running what the book says it should.

Im only trying to get there first thing so I can pay up and get my car on and not have to wait for ages :)

Last time we had one people just turned up throughout the day

TVR Cerbera
Im only trying to get there first thing so I can pay up and get my car on and not have to wait for ages :)

Last time we had one people just turned up throughout the day

you just wanna get it over with before it breaks again! (that's if you get it there, lol)
Saying that, can't i go first, so i can see how many of GDI's horses have run away ;)

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
Got some spring compressors? I'll give you a hand for nowt.

EDIT: Saying that I can't remember how we did Soph's rear springs lol.

That would be great if you could. I have some compressors at the ready:D

Its the front that I need help with more as it happens (I think). Oh and I don't mind throwing a little cash or a rolling session your way for it.

Cheers

Fronts I can remember, same for pretty much any car. Seriously don't worry about the moneys, I enjoy it. I'm starting to wonder if mine'll even get on the ramps lol.

Fingers crossed I don't have to go into work Saturday. Judging by today I won't have to.

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
Fronts I can remember, same for pretty much any car. Seriously don't worry about the moneys, I enjoy it. I'm starting to wonder if mine'll even get on the ramps lol.

Fingers crossed I don't have to go into work Saturday. Judging by today I won't have to.

Cheers mate, I should be there for 9.30 ish:)