ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rs tuner West Midlands

Clio sport 172
Any one local to Dudley area with a rs tuner to remap my Clio
Have looked into buying one but I'm not very good with stuff like that so just wondering if any one local could help

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Yep, once they're used they're locked to that cars ecu and won't work on another, even if you bought a licence the unit would be locked to your car and be useless to the owner, so you'd have to buy another licence so he could use it on his car again, by the time you've done that and bought the maps you'd be near enough at the cost of a new one anyway.

Clio sport 172
Okay thanks for your help didn't realise they get locked to the cars Ecu and will be no good to anyone els after

Clio sport 172
Is it worth the money to get them done my cars only got very little mods decat and induction

Clio sport 172
Where is efi parts and home much do they charge is it a case of just take it ther they plug in n go or do they rolling road them ??

dan's cast offs.
chris was just talking to me about the generic mapping before he started doing it. when he said about how he was going to do it and the price agreed with him was a bloody good price.

you get power run, then generic map on the car, map then tweaked to suit the car and then another power run. you get both graphs overlayed so you get a before and an after. would of though dan would of put a pic of his graph up!!!!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
On it

139481C0-E59A-44E2-81E8-DD57B142CF51_zps8vpscrrf.jpg

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Worth every penny of £160 when you get his time and the rollers if anything goes wrong with the rs tuner getting help is not going to happen henks a bit of a tit

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I might have a drive for £160 quid.
Is it a noticeable difference in drive-ability?

Clio sport 172
How about we try sort a day out and all go up and get them done at same time be good to meet a few people off hear as I'm new to this

dan's cast offs.
Had a couple of rolling road days there this year. Did a few last year as well. Done on a Sunday.

Got to speak to Chris over next few days so I can see when he fancies doing another one.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Rs tuner would be able to tell you for sure.

But it's mainly cold start and rev limit is a bit poo on the standard map.