ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS Tuner / K tec induction kit

clio 182FF
Hi all!

Just wondering what you would choose if you had the choice between them, think they both work out similar prices (if you keep the RS tuner).

Also i fill up with 98RON fuel about 75% of the time but sometimes i have to use a station which has only 95, if i was to get the RS Tuner with 98RON map is this likely to cause any issues? I suppose if it would cause any i could plan ahead better to prevent this but sometimes the convenience at the moment means i dont bother!

Another question on the RS Tuner. I hear it stops lumpy idle etc, does this also include the cold map when you start off, i have to go up a slight hill to start my journey to work and the car is a nightmare for the first 30 seconds sometimes, very juddery and somedays will backfire loads when you let off the throttle, 30 seconds later it suddenly stops and is fine, will this stop with the 98 map?

Thanks for your help

clio 182FF
Anyone!?? and ps i know the ktec will do little to none for power, i was wanting it for a change in noise!

clio 172 phase 2
Get both . Youl see a small gain from map and ik . The rs tuner is a good investment overall . Changed the way my car drove so much better . As too the 95 ron on 98 i wouldnt recommend it

Clio 197
save your money on the IK (saving of approx £100) as you can make one yourself for £30-£35ish

monaco 172
My car used to pop and bang for the first 30 seconds when I put my janspeed exhaust on.

After the rs tuner map the pops went and cold starts were much better (still not brilliant though)

Make your own ik if you want noise.