ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS Tuner help and info

Clio 182
Okay just bought a Used RS Tuner from a member on here having been told by a couple of people that it was about 40 euros to get it unlocked how ever going onto the website to do so it says that it is 98 euros? am i being thick or what?
Found a thread on here asking the same thing but he sorted it before anyone answered
Also do you need the licence to use the diagnostics part of the programme?

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks
Chris

Last edited:
  225 Cup & Williams
Don't mean to be a **** but none of that made any sense at all. Are you talking about getting your rs tuner unlocked?

Clio 182
Don't mean to be a **** but none of that made any sense at all. Are you talking about getting your rs tuner unlocked?

Your not being a **** you're right i missed out the most important bit of the question. Yes I'm talking about getting it unlocked

No you don't need an unlock code to use diagnostics.

Go on the fastchip and :

Go to shop.
Click on licence.
click reprog licence single.
Go down to where it states availibilty
Click the drop down box and select the bottom option siemens (clio 2)
Add to cart
It shall then state that it is 58 euro..

before you buy though you need to connect the RSTuner to the car and at the top right of the screen select" RSTuner about". Then select unlock VCI jot down the code it gives you!!

Then add that code to the comments section when purchasing the unlock code!

Hope this helps:D

Clio 182
No you don't need an unlock code to use diagnostics.

Go on the fastchip and :

Go to shop.
Click on licence.
click reprog licence single.
Go down to where it states availibilty
Click the drop down box and select the bottom option siemens (clio 2)
Add to cart
It shall then state that it is 58 euro..

before you buy though you need to connect the RSTuner to the car and at the top right of the screen select" RSTuner about". Then select unlock VCI jot down the code it gives you!!

Then add that code to the comments section when purchasing the unlock code!

Hope this helps:D

Your my new best friend :)
I'm looking at getting the 98 ron map, how ever i've been told you can get launch control as well
how? i'm having no luck finding that either

Yes ross i do :'(

Yes you can get launch control but in all honesty it is utter pointless:eek: best bet is to email Henk i you really want it

Clio 182
Yes you can get launch control but in all honesty it is utter pointless:eek: best bet is to email Henk i you really want it

Granted but it sounds fun and I can tell people i have launch control lol
Sorry to keep asking questions but is the 98 ron the only one there is any point getting or are there other things i havnt seen yet?

Granted but it sounds fun and I can tell people i have launch control lol
Sorry to keep asking questions but is the 98 ron the only one there is any point getting or are there other things i havnt seen yet?

98Ron map and the pops n bangs map which is just the 98 ron map with a few tweeks to make the engine dump unburnt fuel down the exhaust and igniting it which causes popping but you need a decat

Clio 182
98Ron map and the pops n bangs map which is just the 98 ron map with a few tweeks to make the engine dump unburnt fuel down the exhaust and igniting it which causes popping but you need a decat

yeah don't think I want that, I have a decat but I'm thinking of removing it. Gutted I can't have the vehicle dynamics. That sounds good

Inferno 225 cup
Hi do You Guys know We're i can you buy a new one??

And what other things can you have on it??

How does the launch control work?? On a Clio?

Clio 182
Hi do You Guys know We're i can you buy a new one??

And what other things can you have on it??

How does the launch control work?? On a Clio?

You can buy a new one from the website as to things you can have on it i think its pretty much what people have said already
http://www.fastchip.nl/

Theres a link to the site
From what i have heard the launch control just hold the revs at 4,000 rpm, have a look on youtube