ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS 200 Raider Stealth Grey #3/50

Well Santa came and dropped a few bits down the chimney for the Raider

20mm H&R Spacers

Before:
36089197790_7e67d14743_b.jpg
After:

35650953104_f9ebae9533_b.jpg

36089197900_c0b4ffbc3f_b.jpg

36348697191_9cb1449839_b.jpg

Also some Carbon Spats and Silvervisions
https://flic.kr/p/Xo1ziH
36348821401_0145e2026f_b.jpg

Last edited:
Smart as this, usually see you around redcar and also seen you at the KC meet a few month back with other Rs200's

Smart as this, usually see you around redcar and also seen you at the KC meet a few month back with other Rs200's

Cheers mate, do you have the ur ?

Looks stunning. I didn't realise they where painted. Thought it was a wrap!

Thanks mate, I get that quite often :p

So much want! - It looks so mean from the rear

Cheers mate, the spacers and springs helped that a lot

Where did you get these spats from?!

they are on eBay fella

Clio MK3
Great looking car, enjoyed looking through the thread. When I come to get a 200 next year I hope I can get myself a Raider but they are pretty rare :(

Haven't updated this for a while but done a couple of things

put two new Bridgestone RE050A's on the front along with Mr Pinks Brake Pins, Ferodo DS2500, Red Goodridge Stainless Brake Lines and Motul RBF600 Brake Fluid, which has completely transformed the brakes as i was losing faith in them, they didn't feel that sharp, but after the refresh i couldn't believe how responsive they where and how solid they felt, i never knew the brakes where that good, they really do put the car on its nose when you want

the goodridge braided hoses look excellent too
36486421435_e7f5c5ec92_b.jpg

Also wrapped and put my own decal on the steering wheel insert
36089409660_c610022c49_b.jpg

Last edited:
  Renaultsport Clio
Very nice,love the added carbon :cool:
Anymore plans for the car?
I've just bought a Raider a couple of months ago :smile:
Where did you buy the Swissvax stuff?

One thing that annoys me about the 200's is that they sound so damn amazing as standard!

Spacers look good! Are they safe to use on a track?

Yeh that's right mate. I bumped into your mate on the a66 the other week in the red one. All three are nice motors
Cheers mate fella

Very nice,love the added carbon :cool:
Anymore plans for the car?
I've just bought a Raider a couple of months ago :smile:
Where did you buy the Swissvax stuff?
Thanks mate, will be going for a carbon diffuser and coilovers when my savings recoup, been investing all my money into my company
what number and colour did you get ? there seems to be a influx in people buying/selling them recently
Swissvax do 20% off on there website every now and then, might be worth looking online to see if there is any voucher codes

One thing that annoys me about the 200's is that they sound so damn amazing as standard!

Spacers look good! Are they safe to use on a track?
sound even better with a straight through Scorpion and Itg Maxogen fitted :wink:
I've never really give it a proper blast on a track, but i have had some extremely spirited drives on B roads with them on and they have stayed tight and everything is still true (geometry ect)
for Example:

Very nice mate

You werent at Car Fest North were you?

Cheers buddy,
no i wasn't unfortunately, sound as though you might have seen one similar?

Last edited:

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Well you know, You might actually have to pick up the phone or maybe even email a Renault parts dept. I know thats a difficult thing in this day and age and people want everything handed to them.

Try Ads @Renault Wolverhampton should be able to get them cheaper as well.

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
They sometimes pop up on the various Megane forums but don't tend to hang around long, For good reason. One of the best looking OEM Renault wheels imo.

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Which roads were they? I always just do the Brampton to Hartside and then down to penrith route but might have to venture further.....

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Which roads were they? I always just do the Brampton to Hartside and then down to penrith route but might have to venture further.....