ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS 200 Raider Stealth Grey #3/50

Fiesta ST
Saw Jad's clio in McDonalds drive-thru earlier tonight. Don't know if his name is actually Jad ;)

Very nice looking car and it made a nice sound when he went past me towards thrush road. I was waiting behind a red 09 plate type R (might have been a buddy of his?).

Saw Jad's clio in McDonalds drive-thru earlier tonight. Don't know if his name is actually Jad ;)

Very nice looking car and it made a nice sound when he went past me towards thrush road. I was waiting behind a red 09 plate type R (might have been a buddy of his?).

Aye that's my brother jack, that will be the scorpion exhaust we both have them haha,

Was he not with a ultra red 200 ?

Fiesta ST
Aye that's my brother jack, that will be the scorpion exhaust we both have them haha,

Was he not with a ultra red 200 ?

Not that I could see. I had only just pulled in, so the 200 might have been and gone by that time.

Doubt the sound would suit a little 1.2 mind!

Very nice cars you and your brothers have though! What part of Redca' are you from?

Great job on the visors mate they look awesome you fancy doing mine ;)

cheers craig, it has been a massive PITA, so much work goes into getting right, I really wouldn't want to attempt someone else in case it cocked up, otherwise i could make a decent bit of money on the side doing it like ;)

Works really well that, thats a seriously good effort.

Thanks a lot mate :D

That is seriously impressive!

Puts it on another level to other raiders now.

Really appreciate that mate cheers :D

Thats epic! :)

thanks matey :)

Clio 200
Does the ITG Maxogen make any difference to the performance or does just the noise get better?

Also did it create any flat spots at any point in the rev range?

Does the ITG Maxogen make any difference to the performance or does just the noise get better?

Also did it create any flat spots at any point in the rev range?

I defiantly didn't feel any loss in performance, the noise alone makes it worth the money, it's made me enjoy the car more when going for a blast over the moors etc, but also it's not not loud for my daily commute, when I take it steady

Clio 200
Ok thanks very much for the reply as I'm thinking of buying the Maxogen just to improve the noise a little:)

Car looks epic btw and is one of the best 200's around!

Did a winter prep over the weekend, fresh wax on the matt paint and gloss bits, also got it booked in for its second service this week

the car produced 190bhp after a remap on the rollers, not a big figure but drivability is so much better so much more pull to it so overall i am very pleased

seeing as though it was looking at its best i went out with jack and got a few pictures of the Raider & LY
36439798286_ce2c36b385_b.jpg
[url=https://flic.kr/p/XkfDu9]36317493332_b48c79f8e0_b.jpg
[url=https://flic.kr/p/XkfDr3]36317493152_92d8fe57f3_b.jpg
[url=https://flic.kr/p/Xw4ujL]36439797736_1883d18688_b.jpg
[url=https://flic.kr/p/Xw4uqC]36439798076_5b13e0d511_b.jpg
[url=https://flic.kr/p/Xw4uto]36439798236_6270fe66d7_b.jpg

Got some goodies coming this week too
[/url][/url][/url][/url][/url]

Last edited:

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
This looks immense! My hat be off to you for your effort.

I think vinyl wrapping the lower front bumper Matt black/4d carbon would finish the front off.

are you getting a carbon diffuser too?

This looks immense! My hat be off to you for your effort.

I think vinyl wrapping the lower front bumper Matt black/4d carbon would finish the front off.

are you getting a carbon diffuser too?

Cheers Knuckles,

i have been tempted to wrap it before i got the carbon like, ill do abit of shopping see if i can come up with something subtle

yeah the diffuser will be on the cards in the new year, need to tie the back end in with the theme

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Awesome, the 4d wrap doesn't look as tacky as the 3d wrap IMO.

i was going to suggest carbon exhaust trims but I think that'd be a bit ott.

Id love to do similar to my car, my gf best pull her finger out and learn to sow lol!

Awesome, the 4d wrap doesn't look as tacky as the 3d wrap IMO.

i was going to suggest carbon exhaust trims but I think that'd be a bit ott.

Id love to do similar to my car, my gf best pull her finger out and learn to sow lol!

yeah it would be the 4D vinyl that i would go for,

i am tempted to wrap the roof in the 4D as i cant justify £1,500 to butcher the old one off and put a carbon one on, i'm just worried it may look a little much

i would have to keep the stainless tips with the carbon diffuser,

you should do, it makes a big difference to the aesthetics and helps you focus more as your not as distracted by the light interior

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Well we changed the design a little to cover up some minor rippling in the material, but add that extra touch IMO just to finish it off
null_zpsc7459d7e.jpg

and we finally managed to get it finished this evening, and it looks brilliant really finished the interior off, instead of that cheap carpet material that comes standard
CIMG1930_zps7c920192.jpg

CIMG1932_zps295467a4.jpg

CIMG1926_zps955eb151.jpg

i plasti-dipped the handles and plugs that clip into the roof liner, to get rid of the grey/cream colour

up next are the sunvisors with 3/50 embroidered into them as a nice finishing touch

Sorry for the huge quote - But I just love the roof lining you have done. Wen you say some minor soldering, how minor was it? What was it you had to do?

Sorry for the huge quote - But I just love the roof lining you have done. Wen you say some minor soldering, how minor was it? What was it you had to do?

Cheers mate, on the c pillars there are the alarm sensors, and as far as I could see you can't un plug them, so all you need to do is deconstruct the sensor (very easy just pulls apart) then melt the solder on the connections, then reverse the steps when re fitting the car, I marked which wire went to which connection before I dismantled them, might not if made a difference but better safe than sorry

Last edited:
  Clio V6 255
Love these raiders ... Am sure I seen this on a19 with a liquid yellow 200 a good few months back .. Was behind u in my pug 107 day to day car :/ admiring the Matt

Clio V6 255
Yeh I would expect it was you then ... Great colours both of them ! Am
From acklam so might see you about again if u from Teesside area :)

Clio V6 255
It's kinda tooked up for winter now but still taxed so if a day arises I dare take it out I may do a few miles exercise in it.