ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RR Day @ DynoDaze in Hinckley...

WEDNESDAY 24TH JULY - CLIOSPORT @ DYNODAZE

1. Dave
2. Will B
3. Sargara
4. Ryan Hughes
5. Tommo.
6. danward
7. -Danman-

Should be able to make a Wednesday night, I'd be interested to know what the inferno makes.

Clio 172
Right then people. Just got off the phone to dynodaze and theyve said that basically they cap wednesdays to 10 cars. If we go on a sunday we will be able to have food etc so just wondered if people are happy to move it?

Nissan 350z
Well we havent hit 10 names yet mate so i think we should stick with it for now, or at least until we are in a situation where we have too many names.

1. Dave
2. Will B
3. Sargara
4. Ryan Hughes
5. Tommo.
6. danward
7. -Danman-
8. wakelin

Do we need to paypal deposits to you or anything Dave?

Clio 172
Yeah thats what i was thinking. To be fair even if we turn up with 12 or something there not going to turn us away its money for those guys at the end of the day.

No deposits needed mate juat turn up on the day with £30 and hopefully youll get a fiver back :)

Clio 172
It runs from 9 - 4 I think so plenty of time. They just said it would make a better day with being ale to put food on and having more time to give better service

Last edited:
  Nissan 350z
PM everyone currently on the list Dave and see if they are ok with the potential Sunday date. It doesnt look like everyone from the list has replied yet so are probably unaware of the proposed date change.

Clio 172
Not if we get there nice and early, think I'm going Wednesday regardless, especially after having a few issues yesterday need to see what it's running like!

Clio 172
Yes mate 24th, think we should all aim to get there between half past 6/quarter to 7 meet round the corner and roll in as a big convoy

Clio 172
Yeah like i said theres a big car park opposite or pub down the road with a car park then just convoy there

Clio 172
Only if there's an under lying problem with your car.

All it's doing is being revved highly just as if you we're driving it giving it the beans!

Clio Trophy
ill have to have a look to see if i can get the day off, what time do we need to be there? and how many cars can they run?