ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RR Day @ DynoDaze in Hinckley...

Clio 172
Ill be the as you know, if we can't get exclusivity on a Wednesday tell as many mates etc as possible to bump up the numbers!

Nissan 350z
Ill be the as you know, if we can't get exclusivity on a Wednesday tell as many mates etc as possible to bump up the numbers!

Well lets wait and see what PFC mag say before we start getting random cars to attend eh?

Typical! I would have been up for this if it was the Sunday as I work nights during the week. Would have been intresting to get the Clio on another set of rollers other than Surrey rolling road. :(

Clio 172
Not sure what dyno it is but they use the same one as r tech which are very highly rated in the vag scene

Clio 197
WEDNESDAY 24TH JULY - CLIOSPORT @ DYNODAZE

1. Dave
2. Will B
3. Thomasbrentnall (not sure which car yet)
4. Ryan Hughes

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
What time will this start? Need to work out if I can make it in time after work. Also, what cost?

Clio 172
Starts at 7pm and its £30 for 2 runs. If we get 10 or more people running the first 10 will get £5 back

M2 Comp

1. Dave

2. Will B
4. Ryan Hughes
5. Tommo.

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i

1. Dave

2. Will B
4. Ryan Hughes
5. Tommo.
6. danward

I'll come along, am interested to see how many horses mine has got left.

M2 Comp
If there's going to be a load of other cars there too, should we meet up somewhere else beforehand?

Clio 172
If there's going to be a load of other cars there too, should we meet up somewhere else beforehand?

Yeah can do, only thing is people will be coming from all over, it's on an industrial estate so maybe just in one of the car parks there?

M2 Comp
Yeah can do, only thing is people will be coming from all over, it's on an industrial estate so maybe just in one of the car parks there?

Ahh ok, haven't been before so wasn't sure where it was!

Thought it might be a good idea so everyone knows who's who...

Clio 172
Ahh ok, haven't been before so wasn't sure where it was!

Thought it might be a good idea so everyone knows who's who...

Definatly a good idea mate!

Like I said its an industrial estate so one of the car parks as we get in something

Clio 172
I've put myself of the attendance list but don't put me down for a run because I think I will be I'm my 1.2 not my 182!

Gutted! Well take your name off the list cause that's the list of people running.

So the first ten get a fiver back so it's easier to sort that out

Nissan 350z

1. Dave
2. Will B
3. Sargara
4. Ryan Hughes
5. Tommo.
6. danward

As Thomas has dropped out I've just replaced his name with mine as its easier.
Hopefully we qualify for the £25 :)