ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RR Day @ DynoDaze in Hinckley...

Clio 172
As above really, me and a mate are looking to get ours dyno'd so though I'd just whack a post up to see if any local people fancy it basically :)

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
ooh i could be persuaded into this, wonder how many german horses i have left!

Clio 172
Well I didn't put a date up so we could find a date that everyone could make, they do club days on Sundays.

It's £30 for a 2 power runs and a print out but if we get 10 cars they will give us 50 back, which would mean £25.

http://www.dynodaze.com/ - link to there site if anyone's interested

Last edited:
  WRX
No can do as that's Ford RS National Day but don't worry about me. Would have to be near end of August really for me.

Clio 172
Well ill put a list up and if we get 10 people that are happy to do the 21st then we will if not we can wait :)

1. Dave999
2. Will B

Clio 172
Just thought they also do Wednesday nights from 7pm onwards don't know if a Wednesday night would be better?

It's 7pm till 9pm so would be a clio night only would have thought.

Clio 172
Yeah mate, hopefully it works out :) just messages the guys down there and asked that if we get a good enough numbers of clios on a Wednesday night, if it could be a cliosport night only.

Obviously mates can come in other cars that's not a problem at all more business for those guys

M2 Comp
I'm up for this, wouldn't mind seeing what my car makes..

Are non Clios welcome? I could probably get a few others to come along if so.

Clio 172
Wicked, well I've just got a message back and they've said if we want exclusivity it would have to be on a Sunday.

I really don't mind, what day we do as I can make both but its looking like a lot of people have mates that would be interested.

Could possibly have all the clios done first then have non clios after? Or something like that? Just as long as everyone's happy I don't mind.

Will be a good evening/day regardless :)

Nissan 350z
I dont think PFC would be interested too much if we have loads of random cars attending so bare that in mind.

Either way im up for it. I want to know what my Meg is running since the catback and remap. Any Wednesday/Sunday will be good for me.

Clio 172
Cool, well ive asked the question so just see what happens.

I know theyve done a few bits at dynodaze before. If theres enough french cars there then maybe we will just have to see

Clio 172
7 so far then, if everyone puts up there preferred day to go then that should narrow it down. I'd prefer a Wednesday evening to be honest

Clio 172
I messaged a guy yesterday we had a little convo but then he forwarded me to another guy so just waiting to hear from him. You?

Clio 172
Wednesdays looking good then. No I don't think they can do 4wd dan? I'm sure I've seen on there site that they can't :( still come down though!!!!