ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Roots 'n Shoots BBQ Photo thread.

LMFAO that was the funniest thing ever

"JOEY!!!!"

meanwhile in joey land : "yeah that deffo looks like PAS fluid to me" *has another drag on cigarette and flicks ash*

"JOEY!!!! YOU'RE SMOKING NEXT TO A f**king PETROL PUMP!!!"

LOL. I'll never forget the realisation on his face when he realised what he was doing.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
i posted them once because they didnt work the first time... then matt went and fixed them lol

aww jon y u gotta be like that :eek:

Dont think he's a happy boy after my cat spending the night trying to piss on his car and to make it worse don't forget rhys got in his car last night!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
It's nickname is killer, it's always coming back with something a true stealthy cat. That last night should have bin videod to

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
Dont think he's a happy boy after my cat spending the night trying to piss on his car and to make it worse don't forget rhys got in his car last night!

Hang on a minute it was your car it f**king pissed on lmfao.. Good quality meet again looking forward to may more and joey I think you ow me new ear drums after coming up the bypass we overtook all I can still hear is bwarrrrrrrr.. Now I thought my yozza was loud and my mate has a bc spec 2 on his civic that's exhaust of your is insane.

Best thing about these meets is they often have very little to do with cars.

We park up, and always end up chatting about other stuff or like this meet, eating food and throwing a mortar round at eachother.

NW is epic, tbh. We just need more meets!..

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Lol no worries Eddie. to be fair we need more meets in the north west! I've got a few planed just haven't had the time;(

Yeah I was three hours late the next morning. Boss was pissed OFF.
I made it on time after CSS. Didn't bother sleeping as I knew I wouldn't wake up... So I was just a zombie all night!

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
That bluey colour 1.2 looks class.

Whos is it ?

Looks like you guys had a good day like.

Mine :)
Should look better with colour code and Coilovers when they come all bought just playing the waiting game.

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
You should start to look then lol I drove down from Warrington to this and it was really good night out.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
As Chris said you won't ever see anything about meets in general chat. I always have alook at the threads to do with the meets nice to see if there's anything to do at the weekend or at night!

Last edited:

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
I really need to start reading the meet threads too. Everyone can hear the unsilenced n1 then :eek:

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Well hopefully see you before the next big Chester meet but if not the next big Chester meet will be even better this time!