ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Roots 'n Shoots BBQ Photo thread.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Nothing wrong with the part of failsworth I live in.

Ask Jon. The scariest person who lives there is Schoi. And he's sound if you're one of my mates.

He's also a top notch mechanic...

8u6u9edu.jpg

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
It's no Unit BBQ, but a good northern effort

;)

We could have a BBQ in my unit it would blow up:eek:

The worst two times I've been late have been after Chester meets! Wasn't as bad as last time though when I had a full on sleep in... :eek:

Firebangers
[video=vimeo;49149078]https://vimeo.com/49149078[/video]

Sorry that your always late after the chester meet I'll make you a bed next time or get you reb bull lol

Looks like a cracking meet though lads, nice "club" feel to it too, rather than just a random mcdonalds car park where no one talks to eachother other than via tapatalk or some s**t.

It was a cracking meet and like Rhys said both groups meet up fairly often I've made loads of friends on cs you've got to make it that club feel and we all get on! Its what you make it!

Looks like a good one! FFS. I should've sacked off work stuff and come along.

Shame you didn't make it mate I thought someone said you were coming?

Was a good meet!

Surprised this morning when I woke up I didn't feel sick.

Cheers to those that cooked the food while we played nerfball.

Did the food look that bad:dead:

oh yeah just seen him on the first page i think ive seen this coming out of blacon a fews ago

Matts not long moved to somewhere on sealand road I think.

I'm near there all the time I'll keep my eye out for it, I just seen a liquid yellow 182 on hoole road 05 reg with black lights I should have asked if he wanted to sell it to me haha

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Firebangers
[video=vimeo;49149078]https://vimeo.com/49149078[/video][/QUOTE]

I can't get this to work joey

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
I'm near there all the time I'll keep my eye out for it, I just seen a liquid yellow 182 on hoole road 05 reg with black lights I should have asked if he wanted to sell it to me haha
I saw that one before too. I started flashing him, then realised I was driving the van:eek:

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep

That ly182 is always around chester it's a older guy who drives it he won't sell it I've asked a few time's and left a note on the window lol he's had it from new but he dose give it some beans every now and then.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
lol! pikey ftw!

Well I asked him while he was parked at pets at home and he looked at me like i was on smack so I think note was a better plan pikey would have bricked it then put a note on the seat?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
FU... I've not seen you out in weeks!

And yea I saw it but I didn't realise so many were going.

ive been hiding in cheshire... trying to get my new house nice. then once its nice, invites will be sent out for bbqs/general meetings lol

Then we all drove home. Although I was behind joey and he decided to follow Scott back to Chester so pulling along side him and attempting to shout over his exhaust to say "follow me" proved quite difficult.

Anyone got a decent video of the traffic cone exhaust or fireworks?

just re read that bit... LOL!

Ph1 ITB'd 172
ive been hiding in cheshire... trying to get my new house nice. then once its nice, invites will be sent out for bbqs/general meetings lol

Ahh sweet, that's fine then you are let off. I look forward to the first meet at your place!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
not sure how long itll be... ive yet to touch the garden yet lol.

you up for the next driving meet? i took a wrong turn from college and a 20 minute trip home took about an hour through epic welsh roads

That's crazy loud haha.

These meets look fun, I always assume that there would be a bunch of clios sat in a car park with no one talking lol.

Gonna keep a closer eye on NW meet section :)

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Your very very wrong mate! I've bin to meets when its bin like that but you wont find that with us lol! There's always something going on! Always banter

Last edited:

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Your very very wrong mate! I've bin to meets when its bin like that but you wont find that with us lol! There's always something going on! Always banter

LMFAO Jon was the one that broke down and I was still getting ripped into! We literally got there at 10 or something and we stayed till like 1 waiting for the AA and to get it fixed!

But yeah as everyone said. NW meets aren't anything like you'd imagine a typical car nerd internet people meet. We all know each other quite well now so it's just a chance for a good catch up and general fannying around.

And playing poke fun at the rusty ford owner with the overly long floppy hair.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
LMFAO Jon was the one that broke down and I was still getting ripped into! We literally got there at 10 or something and we stayed till like 1 waiting for the AA and to get it fixed!

But yeah as everyone said. NW meets aren't anything like you'd imagine a typical car nerd internet people meet. We all know each other quite well now so it's just a chance for a good catch up and general fannying around.

And playing poke fun at the rusty ford owner with the overly long floppy hair.

wasnt that the night joey was like 5 hours late for work lol?

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
I think so, also he was just stood by a petrol pump having a smoke!

LMFAO that was the funniest thing ever

"JOEY!!!!"

meanwhile in joey land : "yeah that deffo looks like PAS fluid to me" *has another drag on cigarette and flicks ash*

"JOEY!!!! YOU'RE SMOKING NEXT TO A f**king PETROL PUMP!!!"