ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Roots 'n Shoots BBQ Photo thread.

Awesome evening, awesome BBQ, awesome s**ts in the morning I imagine...

7966087402_034aa869a0.jpg

1.2 by j0eyD, on Flickr

7966084918_94ba48181b.jpg

ZS by j0eyD, on Flickr

7966082474_4fdedd1c03.jpg

ZS by j0eyD, on Flickr

7966080990_7916ca1b5d.jpg

Type R by j0eyD, on Flickr

7966079974_44499607f5.jpg

200 by j0eyD, on Flickr

7966078668_df12838083.jpg

1.2 by j0eyD, on Flickr

7966077536_e82dbc7514.jpg

1.4 Trophy by j0eyD, on Flickr

7966074636_4043c6714d.jpg

1.2 by j0eyD, on Flickr

7966073440_39aaee71ea.jpg

R27 by j0eyD, on Flickr

7966072210_1f488cb9f4.jpg

Flamer by j0eyD, on Flickr

7966070974_f0e4f0f8e0.jpg

Flamer by j0eyD, on Flickr

7966069736_501784f014.jpg

LY182 by j0eyD, on Flickr

Sorry if I didn't get your car... too busy nurfing probably.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
It's Nerfing, Joey :p

Was a proper laugh tonight. Love how me and my brother ended up being the ones to carry illegal fireworks down the main road out of everyone. And I somehow got conned into lighting them.

Kind of wish I had touched that electric fence though, just for the laughs.

Great pics as usual Joey but my car looks like it's reverse raking.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Top night one of the most enjoyable meets I've had I think.... Fantastic photos joe! But not one of mine;( I'd love you to come over to mine one night and get some good photos for me please:eek:

Clio 172 "Ruby"
joey awesome pictures dude you will have to come to more meets an be our camera man :) ash good meet dude an as for master chefs lol me cal an ash we served up some bloody good grub

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Nice pics, what was the deal with this meet then for those not in the know?

Where/what/who? Fireworks? BBQ?

Ermm Chester people were organising a BBQ at Ash's place. Ash rang me so I'd invite the Manchester lot.

Get there, Ash is failing with the BBQ so a few of us went and played with the Nerf ball. Ed touched the electric fence, Ash spent the rest of the evening convincing me to do the same.

Then we saw some fireworks in some unit thing, so we convinced Ash to let us set some off.

Drove to delamere forest and set off fireworks louder than anything I've ever heard.

Then we all drove home. Although I was behind joey and he decided to follow Scott back to Chester so pulling along side him and attempting to shout over his exhaust to say "follow me" proved quite difficult.

Anyone got a decent video of the traffic cone exhaust or fireworks?

Forgot about the traffic cone exhaust LOL.

You say Nurf, so its Nurf IMO.

Thanks for having us again Ash. More than happy to come and take some photos once I've been paid - its a shame it's a 40minute journey tbh! :(

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
That sounds about right Rhys! Bet you wished you had touched the fance now! The fireworks won't sound as loud on the video it was fun in the forest I'll bring something louder next time and I think cs bonfire night could be good fun I'll try and sort somewhere out for all off us!

Joe well we try'd to make you stay. But did you have fun at your nans?

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Forgot about the traffic cone exhaust LOL.

You say Nurf, so its Nurf IMO.

Thanks for having us again Ash. More than happy to come and take some photos once I've been paid - its a shame it's a 40minute journey tbh! :(

No worries joe glad you could come! I love how odd my place is for a meet. Id be over the moon if you could one day we will have to have a mini meet at my house! It's not far from oulton park so it might not be as far for you to travel?

How was the 2:00am start joe?

That might work out better as you'll have both cars there at the same time won't you?
The 2am start didn't happen... I was an hour late ffs!
Never mind. Fireworks > Airport. Lol!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Nice pics, what was the deal with this meet then for those not in the know?

Where/what/who? Fireworks? BBQ?

I was bored on sat and tried to arrange a beer garden trip but got told to f**k off. I went crying to ash and he said tell people we'll have a BBQ at his on sunday. More people than I expected turned up, we ate, played nerf ball and set off some fireworks. Was mint.

Ive got some pics I'll upload later of the cone and some vids of the big fireworks. My phone mic is broke so it cancels out a lot of noise... Apart from the huge bangs lol. Sadly it didn't catch the echo :(

Awesome night, as always Ash!

Rhys you were too pussy to touch a mains electric fence, pah! LOL, it didn't half hurt when it shocked me though!

That cone exhaust was ludicrous! I bent down to look up the cone just as Joey belted it! Christ I can still hear the b*****d thing!

Fireworks were like ordnance, they drop smaller things than that over Iraq! Think the sound of them was amplified by the fact it was in the middle of a silent forest! LOL!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Ff seats (had trays for your food)
B6A02027-C5B6-4492-92B3-1297C0C5CA73-1563-0000026D479057B7.jpg

Second time the nerf ball went in the bushes
160E675E-3FEF-4EA7-A9AD-C14758EC1453-1563-0000026D58922868.jpg

Rhys trying to t**t Eddie with the nerf ball
0C02EB9B-DBCD-4300-B3D7-C632D1B8AAC2-1563-0000026D6D29383F.jpg

Joey getting the nerf ball back after Eddie shocked himself
FD8CA8BB-9DBD-4E00-B79D-5ECF3A571DA2-1578-0000026EC7789D49.jpg

41C51DC4-CC05-4F38-A008-04458E1B560F-1578-0000026ED8BF213A.jpg

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
That might work out better as you'll have both cars there at the same time won't you?
The 2am start didn't happen... I was an hour late ffs!
Never mind. Fireworks > Airport. Lol!

Gutted you were late mate do you ever get there on time? Lol at the cone gutted I missed that! I'll do a mini meet at my house we should fit 10 cars or so on the drive;)

I was bored on sat and tried to arrange a beer garden trip but got told to f**k off. I went crying to ash and he said tell people we'll have a BBQ at his on sunday. More people than I expected turned up, we ate, played nerf ball and set off some fireworks. Was mint.

Ive got some pics I'll upload later of the cone and some vids of the big fireworks. My phone mic is broke so it cancels out a lot of noise... Apart from the huge bangs lol. Sadly it didn't catch the echo :(

Good job with the video mate and that was better than any beer garden!

Sounds like a good day, Ash's "place" looks huge, wtf is it?

Its a garden centre it's not that big we had a nice meet in march of 100 cars there but it was tight.

Awesome night, as always Ash!

Rhys you were too pussy to touch a mains electric fence, pah! LOL, it didn't half hurt when it shocked me though!

That cone exhaust was ludicrous! I bent down to look up the cone just as Joey belted it! Christ I can still hear the b*****d thing!

Fireworks were like ordnance, they drop smaller things than that over Iraq! Think the sound of them was amplified by the fact it was in the middle of a silent forest! LOL!

Cheers Eddie glad you could make it in the end sorry about the fence I did think Rhys would get hold of it he's shown his true colours last night with the fence the little girl but I think he made up for it by doing the rockets! I am sorting fireworks out today believe it or not I've got more than I thought.... It's not all going to fit lo

The worst two times I've been late have been after Chester meets! Wasn't as bad as last time though when I had a full on sleep in... :eek:

Firebangers
[video=vimeo;49149078]https://vimeo.com/49149078[/video]

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I've come to the conclusion that Rhys's hat isn't actually a hat, but his hair.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Why are you a pauper member Rhys? Sort it out.

Looks like a cracking meet though lads, nice "club" feel to it too, rather than just a random mcdonalds car park where no one talks to eachother other than via tapatalk or some s**t.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Why are you a pauper member Rhys? Sort it out.

Looks like a cracking meet though lads, nice "club" feel to it too, rather than just a random mcdonalds car park where no one talks to eachother other than via tapatalk or some s**t.

Didn't realise it'd ran out :(

And the NW is odd. Chester lot have their own group and frequently meet and the Manchester lot do the same, so we're all more friends than just "people you know off CS". We all tend to get together for a decent meet whenever we can though. Usually for a driving meet in Wales or just a good laugh at Ash's.

I'd still like to claim "most surprising throwing arm of the night" award.

Standard NW meet tbh!

Lol! You must w**k like 1,000,000 times a day!

Was a good meet!

Surprised this morning when I woke up I didn't feel sick.

Cheers to those that cooked the food while we played nerfball.