ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rokkor Coilies, How low?

Mk6 fiestaaaaaa
Thinking of buying a set of rokkor coilies off ebay for my 1.2 but im not too sure if they go as low as everyone says? Ive heard you can take the spacer or something out the front to make it go low?
Also how does it work with the rear coilovers?

thanks guys

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
They go low enough to scrape on the arches :dapprove: I bought mine off joeyD the rears are springs and dampers... They sit perfectly without the rear adjusters on the springs... Id recommend them like

a low one
youll mean the helper spring on teh fronts, if you take it out you can get some more lows but you probably wouldnt need it! what size wheels you running?

and yes the rears are just springs and dampers, adjustable platform for the spring but you wont want to use that

Mk6 fiestaaaaaa
im running 15" 195's on it the now, why wouldnt i want to use the adjustible platform for the rear?

a low one
well if you want to take the helpers out to go low then why would you want a platform that makes the back higher?

a low one
if your running 195's youll more than likely need spacers too or they wont clear the coilovers, i had to buy 15mm hubcentrics to clear mine