ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RenaultSport Track Day Brands Hatch

RS Clio 200
Was wet again for the RS day at brands. Only about 15 public cars though for some reason - this was ram packed last year.

all photos here http://ninjaduck.smugmug.com/gallery/5087583_DU56o#306574840_SKrPw

306575371_fUL5s-O.jpg

306575548_mzd2o-L.jpg

306576704_zS2y5-O.jpg

306577036_FjZ2N-M.jpg

306577417_7xnMk-O.jpg

306577782_w4syE-O.jpg

306577884_UtadZ-O.jpg

306575507_NUKgM-O.jpg

306575553_5MZZT-O.jpg

306576731_4K8RN-O.jpg

306577372_rVPgE-O.jpg

172 Cup
Wooo nice! Like the look of my black 182 there! and that elf 182 was cool! Nice1 for gettin the pics, although rainy still got some good laps in especially when it dried up a bit!

Audi TT 225 Quattro
awesome pics mate, look very professional and some stunning ones of my car:D any chance of hi res versions, i can sort you a drink for the hassel ? ( oh and thanks for braving the rain to get them lovly pics:approve: ;) )

RS Clio 200
awesome pics mate, look very professional and some stunning ones of my car:D any chance of hi res versions, i can sort you a drink for the hassel ? ( oh and thanks for braving the rain to get them lovly pics:approve: ;) )

No problem mate - drop me an email on steve@tracksnaps.net with ure plate and ill sort em out. Same for anyone else.
I can supply prints should anybody want them.

And yes, tracksnaps is me lol

RS Clio 200
Wooo nice! Like the look of my black 182 there! and that elf 182 was cool! Nice1 for gettin the pics, although rainy still got some good laps in especially when it dried up a bit!

did Steve take you out in his Mark Fish 182?

RS Clio 200
Wet track days are pointless imo...No fun at all.

Far from it, theres more to a track day than simply going as fast as you can. Its all about learning how your car handles etc. And whats more fun than getting a 70mph slide on down paddock inthe wet - cant think of alot better to be honest

didnt know you were there today steve. I was there for the watching for the afternoon session, great pics and i got a ride in Steves 182, its great!

RS Clio 200
didnt know you were there today steve. I was there for the watching for the afternoon session, great pics and i got a ride in Steves 182, its great!

i left at the lunch break mate. Not enough cars there to make a full day of it. As it is i got endless duplicate shots.

Audi TT 225 Quattro

Far from it, theres more to a track day than simply going as fast as you can. Its all about learning how your car handles etc. And whats more fun than getting a 70mph slide on down paddock inthe wet - cant think of alot better to be honest

got to agree with you mate. ive done a few trackdays now and all have been in the dry which have been fun but i reckon today has been my best trackday so far. had no problem taking the corners at speed in the wet, all to do with car setup and tyres imo as that mark fish elf cup car was'nt even braking for some of the corner and road conditions were shocking:eek:

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
Sh!t on a Christmas tree...I missed it !!
saw a white 197 cup filling up at the
bottom of Wrotham Hill on my way to work.
Wrong way at the pumps..did you go in
via the exit by any chance :nono:

RS Clio 200

got to agree with you mate. ive done a few trackdays now and all have been in the dry which have been fun but i reckon today has been my best trackday so far. had no problem taking the corners at speed in the wet, all to do with car setup and tyres imo as that mark fish elf cup car was'nt even braking for some of the corner and road conditions were shocking:eek:

Steve was running on Dunlop wets mate. did it stay dry in the afternoon? he may have put the slicks back on if it did

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Aye...Somebody less competent than you losing it and collecting you! :rolleyes:

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Nice Pics..

Was hoping to get a few myself but failed miserably!

Enjoyed the day but was knackered last night.

:) :) :)

172, Tiguan
Got a bit better when it dried out after lunch for a while and we had a wander round the circuit etc. Surprised at so little in the way of attendance, big change from a few years ago.