ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renaultsport Clio 200 Question...

CLIO RS 200
well im going up for the chester meet too , so im sure i will speak to a few people who know a lot more about these than i do , and sure laughs too ;)

S2H

RS Clio 200
This is getting confusing! Adam, how can you tell Steve's hasn't got cup pack? I know it's not a cup cause of the door handles etc.

Black RS200
Hi mate,

1 x FF 200 with cup pack

Dscf1.jpg

Clio RS200 GW
Easier to add the speedlines to the one with a cup pack.

I didn't have cup pack on my 200 and I didn't have trouble selling it. If it's never going to see a track then you don't need the cup pack.

Or you could be like the rest of the sheep on here and insist it needs cup packs.

I agree its a hard ride if its your day to day, but great on the track. I have the cup pack on mine but long journeys can be a little tiresome on ya arse. !!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Off topic:

am I right in thinking the 'full fat' designation has been carried on from the 182 I.e. a standard 182 with both cup packs (suspension and spoilers) is a ff 182.

so a ff mk3 would be a standard (not a cup) mk3 with the cup chassis (and recaros/speed lines if you want to include options).

so when people say ff 197/200 it's like saying "it's a cup packed 197/200 with the cup chassis"?

correct me if I'm wrong but that's the impression I was under.

brought this up on 197.net but they didnt seem to follow

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I agree its a hard ride if its your day to day, but great on the track. I have the cup pack on mine but long journeys can be a little tiresome on ya arse. !!

You man up after a while though

when I got my r27 and felt how stiff it was I was thinking "wtf have I bought?!" I found it nigh on impossible to drive when I needed a piss; every bump in the road was like a punch in the bladder :(. After owning it for a couple of months i got used to it.

Its my daily, I used to do 90 miles a day in it, now I do around 20. And I've used it to travel from the north west to the north east quite a bit and have no problems with it :)

S2H

RS Clio 200
Thanks guys! appreciate the help.

Think i'm going to go Cup pack, recaro's, speedlines, spoiler. My commute is only 7miles so shouldn't have any problems with firmness hopefully haha.

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Thanks guys! appreciate the help.

Think i'm going to go Cup pack, recaro's, speedlines, spoiler. My commute is only 7miles so shouldn't have any problems with firmness hopefully haha.

Mine is a 200 Cup, which has Speedlines, Recaro's and Cup spoiler. - I also have a 7 Mile commute, and have done 100+ Mile trips in it.

Bit firm on a crappy road, or if you manage to hit a pothole - But apart from that, it's perfect. Wouldn't change a thing.