ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

removin abs on my cup pack 182

182 ff cup packs
If you say you Like the feel of your mates cup when braking but don't like your non cup when braking then surly you got to do what crispys done and put the cup set up in
agreed, or buy a cup jus for track.....jus wanted to find out if ther was a qiuck fix

330Ci cab
does that give you the right to be rude? I'm not an expert but I'm pretty sure there are different forms of dyslexia, different extents and we're not all the same

i wasnt being rude and i am aware of dyslexia, and i agree totally we are not all the same. writing in text language because there is a limit of 140 or so characters on a phone is way different from the expanse available on the web, and without offence, its just damn lazy and eye killing if your not used to it (like me)

i will write in full words from now but expect spellin mistakes, as i tend to write as i txt.....i do think its a valid point that has been turned into more how i write an of course its also about boxing....a standard fact about dyslexics is they are very good with their hands, im not good with pc's tho lol

we cant all be right when we spell, but at least try? and that is said with a pat on the back as i know it isn't easy to say openly. i have friends that are dyslexic, i also took the tests at uni and got support, still dyslexic nevertheless but if u cntinu 2 typ lyk ths it wnt hlp.

and spot on with the hands on thing, we are physio's :approve:

182 ff cup packs
i wasnt being rude and i am aware of dyslexia, and i agree totally we are not all the same. writing in text language because there is a limit of 140 or so characters on a phone is way different from the expanse available on the web, and without offence, its just damn lazy and eye killing if your not used to it (like me)

we cant all be right when we spell, but at least try? and that is said with a pat on the back as i know it isn't easy to say openly. i have friends that are dyslexic, i also took the tests at uni and got support, still dyslexic nevertheless but if u cntinu 2 typ lyk ths it wnt hlp.

and spot on with the hands on thing, we are physio's :approve:
all points taken and am glad i started this thread now....thanks all.....the reason i joined here is because theres always good advive an am still glad i joined....as for being lazy in self defence i sent bout 100+ txts a day and am very rarely on pc so i jus do as i normaly do.......i will change lol also i wil leave my fuse in

182 ff cup packs
local ones but on standard set up, its not fast track...want to travel an do some track days

182 ff cup packs
local ones but on standard set up, its not fast track...want to travel an do some track days
now its on pagid blues,brembo max discs, braided lines and dot 5.1 fluid and changing the non return valve on the servo for a new one, eibach pro springs with standard shocks for now

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Just wondering if you managed to achieve 140mph on the road.

182 ff cup packs
Just wondering if you managed to achieve 140mph on the road.
speedo readings are prob way out at that type of speed, ive got it closer to the 140 than it is to 130 but i know these roads and its always dark so i can see lights ...i dont think im invincible by the way, and there are some local roads where you can get real good speed..hence the reason i want to move to tracks....i think it would struggle to do 140 on a motorway....its ben remapped, filter, decat an miltec plus the brakes mentoined above