ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

removin abs on my cup pack 182

SEAT Ibiza SC FR
internet_serious_business_framed.jpg

182cup & 172 racecar
I've now got a serious headache.
And what's all this "stamping on the brakes",learn to drive with a little more though, doesn't matter what speed your doing or where you are doing it,Ring or By-pass.

Good luck anyway and calm down.

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
I've now got a serious headache.
And what's all this "stamping on the brakes",learn to drive with a little more though, doesn't matter what speed your doing or where you are doing it,Ring or By-pass.

Good luck anyway and calm down.

Brake modulation? Don't need to worry about that do you? :p

172/1.2/E30
FFS. CS.net needs a language filter. OP can't be serious asking questions tis way (yo bruv). My advise: Stay away from the 'ring if your driving abilities are as bad as your text writing skills.

S4, Tamora, Conti GT
what an effort that was to read, no wonder he's a boxer, employers would look at his cv/application form and laugh....bin

CBR1000RR Fireblade
The inferior language skills made me lol but also blagged my head.

LOL @ offering to fight half the forum over "slamming on the brakes at 130mph blud! I don't get no feed back in it, you get me?"

330Ci cab
+1, but can see the community point. it is not hard to type correctly, and it is hard work decyphering sometimes :S

Last edited:
  172cup
+1, but can see the community point. it is not hard to type correctly, and it is hard work decyphering sometimes :S

does that give you the right to be rude? I'm not an expert but I'm pretty sure there are different forms of dyslexia, different extents and we're not all the same!

My answer would and is the same to anybody who wants to take the ABS fuse out.

Sure, I do think he deserves a slap for that still there's no need to take the piss because he's dyslexic and can't spell correctly.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
does that give you the right to be rude? I'm not an expert but I'm pretty sure there are different forms of dyslexia, different extents and we're not all the same!

Sure, I do think he deserves a slap for that still there's no need to take the piss because he's dyslexic and can't spell correctly.

Fair point but even dyslexic children know how to spell 'you' etc. it can't be completely hidden behind.

182 ff cup packs
Round up.

Idiot asks stupid question.
Idiot receives sarcasm.
Idiot wants to fight world.

Correct?
did u know the fuse controlled the brake bias....i didnt....now i do......am i an idiot for askin....in my world its beta to ask than jus try sumthin that u not sure of
ive asked no 1 for a fight ive jus pointed out yhat wer i lack some skills i make up for in others....no 1 is perfect mate so wen someone asks advice you think its good to take the p**s, well done u must b proud

182 ff cup packs
Fair point but even dyslexic children know how to spell 'you' etc. it can't be completely hidden behind.
i tend to rite the same way i txt, and here is the only place any1 has mentioned it....as its a prob maybe i should use my spell checker but im sure that most ppl txt an can understand exactly what im sayin......i find it easier sorry

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
This is a serious question...(not a piss take), but what would happen if the ABS fuse 'popped' is there any fail safe?

Or would it be a case of skid marks outside (and inside) the car?

182 ff cup packs
i will write in full words from now but expect spellin mistakes, as i tend to write as i txt.....i do think its a valid point that has been turned into more how i write an of course its also about boxing....a standard fact about dyslexics is they are very good with their hands, im not good with pc's tho lol

182 ff cup packs
This is a serious question...(not a piss take), but what would happen if the ABS fuse 'popped' is there any fail safe?

Or would it be a case of skid marks outside (and inside) the car?
this was also my point about brake bias, thank you for seeing it

182 ff cup packs
Think we've done the grammar queries to death now guys.
thank god..it was and still is a good question because what happens if your abs fuse blows, aslo im sure that theres a lot of poeple that think removing the fuse will just allow you more feel....i for one did not realise it controled brake bias...

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'm pretty confident If the fuse blew on your ABS, your ABS light would come on.

99% of normal people would then take the car to a garage to be looked at. If the ABS light came on on my wifes car for example, i'm not going to go out and try braking from 130mph just to see what happens.

Audi A5
If you say you Like the feel of your mates cup when braking but don't like your non cup when braking then surly you got to do what crispys done and put the cup set up in