ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Regular West Midlands Meet - See Calendar

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Fuel pump comes Monday morning so hopefully will get it fitted and test drive'd before hand so I can come. DPD better be on time !!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I wont be coming. Work commitments. This has come up without warning and I am on a 3 day week...so need to do this and it's good money. Sorry guys...but needs must. Sorry

Trophy #240/R33 GTST
Sounds good to me. I'll get the ol Saturn V out the garage this weekend and prepped.

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry guys, had a LOT of stuff going on so didn't even think about this.
Thiniking of something further south towards the bottom of the midlands as a few have been north.
Anyone got any suggestions of where or even a general are and can ask a member round there?

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Maybe , just maybe might actually get to this one coming up.

I want another car :(

not even Adam can supply me with enough stuff to keep this one going.
( when does the ban on me ordering parts come into act? ;) )

neeeeed to order oil pipe and banjo bolt tomorrow

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
I'm in stafford now and I don't know any pubs with good parking apart from the carvery place.

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
I'm in stafford now and I don't know any pubs with good parking apart from the carvery place.

Ahh okay mate didn't realise you'd moved.

Neber been here but just been googling so I'm going to suggest.

The Reservior (Fayre&Square)
Earlswood Common
Earlswood, Solihull
West Midlands
B94 5SL

I'll PM all in a bit if this is okay?

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
sure mr btm will advise thats his neck of the woods iirc?

This is true but you must remember Mr BTM is a baller whereas some of us are paupers (mainly myself) and were bankrupt last time he chose haha.
His last pub wasn't really a 2for£10, I went again the other week as my cousin was in town, the 2 of us split the bill for 5 people, I regreted it!!

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Where ever it is , we need to deside soon lol. It's either I do overtime at work or come to this. Much prefer lesser of the to evils

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
tried and tested this one ,

The Punchbowl
Mill Lane,
Lapworth,
Solihull,
West Midlands,
B94 6HR

we all went last year to that one.