ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Regular West Midlands Meet - See Calendar

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah may as well leave it the same as normal, second Monday of the month at 7:30.
Which one then and I'll send a pm :)

Adam, I don't want to go back in the cave, it's wet, cold and I think George comes in at night to watch me :(

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Was it Tuesday last month? I always thought it used to be Mondays? I'm confused :(

7:30 it is

Can't make this. But advise you to get off at jct4 of the m5 and have a right hoon down the roads to the badgers set!! Great fun.

Flat out up the hill near aston martin garage drop to 3rd at the roundabout and full throttle going straight on. ;)
Just need to stop in time for the pub.

Or jct 3 if you are a puff.

Last edited:

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
We going beefeater then not harvester?

Of course...Wayne has assured us there are Badger Waiters, why would we go anywhere else?!

On a serious note he text me to say that the Harvester will be silly busy after 7 and we may not get space to park so could he recommend the Badgers Sett.

Can't make this. But advise you to get off at jct4 of the m5 and have a right hoon down the roads to the badgers set!! Great fun.

Flat out up the hill near aston martin garage drop to 3rd at the roundabout and full throttle going straight on. ;)

Or neither if you're coming from Wolverhampton :(
May have to take a long detour haha.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Ah ok Matt no worries, I was looking forward to a spitroast.......chicken

Martin why can't you come? Not seen your mush for ages :(

BMW 123d/Rover Metro

This made me laugh! Great roads, highly recommend using jcn 4 :p

I'm sorry that your spit roasting plans haven't materialised Chris but there's nothing worse than not being able to park.

This made me laugh! Great roads, highly recommend using jcn 4 :p

I'm sorry that your spit roasting plans haven't materialised Chris but there's nothing worse than not being able to park.

;)

Great roads round there i do miss living that way. If anyone is running early i can also advise heading towards kidderminster and take the left side of the fork at the shell and blast over barnett hill.

Or lol sorry for going on. Go full hero and get off at jct 5 now that is fun!!!

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Some decent spots near me......don't ask me how I know! Lol

Ad cannot go dogging as he is to noisy getting his step ladders setup so he can see through the passenger window.