ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**West Mids Xmas meet Sunday 13th December 12pm**

I'll be there, new car picked up on Monday :D. Only me though, so suppose i'll be the c-unit paying for a meal in full!

I'm from Kineton Tom, can meet you in Leam if that's where you are, only a quick blast down the road.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I'll be there, new car picked up on Monday :D. Only me though, so suppose i'll be the c-unit paying for a meal in full!

If we get a total which are all in pairs, then someone can pair up their meal with you...therefore only costing half! We would need to see totals on the day. :)

More poke than viagr
Reverb, im in ryton, in between cov and leam. Where is kineton lol, ive heard of it but dont know where it is lol :eek: i dont mind meeting you in leam, its probably easiest isnt it.

Ahhh my whitewalls have gone beige now so ill have to re do them tommorow ready lol :eek: ....ahh im so sad lol :dapprove:

200 Gordini
Reverb, im in ryton, in between cov and leam. Where is kineton lol, ive heard of it but dont know where it is lol :eek: i dont mind meeting you in leam, its probably easiest isnt it.

Ahhh my whitewalls have gone beige now so ill have to re do them tommorow ready lol :eek: ....ahh im so sad lol :dapprove:

Want to hook up with me on the way?

Better than yours. C*nt.
Hang on, is this a mobile garage meet? Got a couple of motors to bring along that could use fixing! :p

I'm gonna have to miss this one guys, got to drive up to Manchester first thing tomorrow, some sh!t just happened with the family.

Sorry.

More poke than viagr
No problem Reverb, hope everythings all right for you :dapprove:

Curley ive sent you a text and will phone you tommorow to confirm where to meet and whatever.

200 Gordini
Was just texting you back then tom.. what way are you going? if youre going through Kenilworth ill meet you there if not ill just meet you in Leamington

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Cheers for the meet Donny and Mandie, good to catch up with the new and old faces :)

Cheers Ste :approve:

As per what you've said above, Mandy and I would like to say our Thanks to all those who've attended today.

We will be planning a meet at some point in the New Year (just need to get the festivities out of the way first! ;))

172 Phase 1 & 172 Ph
Cheers for arranging it guys, enjoyed the meet :)

Oh and Donny - this is the Black Phase 1 up for sale after xmas ;)
media1.jpg

Last edited:

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Cheers for arranging it guys, enjoyed the meet :)

Oh and Donny - this is the Black Phase up for sale after xmas ;)
media1.jpg

Oi Delboy!!!

Seen the front, not the sides, not the rear and not the interior...and does it come with locking nuts??????

erm, good question...not sold yet! ;) (PS. Help Rich! ;)) :)

Clio 172 Cup
Was great to catch up with everyone , hope to improve on 1 meet a year lol

Was nice to see a good turnout...

More poke than viagr
Yeah thanks Donny & Mandy for organising it, and everyone for being friendly lol. :eek: I had a great time, even if i was the quite one lol.

Only a quick suggestion...could we have the next one a bit closer to me because i hated the drive there and back lol :evil:

Last edited:
  200 Gordini
Yeah thanks Donny & Mandy for organising it, and everyone for being friendly lol. :eek: I had a great time, even if i was the quite one lol.

Only a quick suggestion...could we have the next one a bit closer to me because i hated the drive there and back lol :evil:

When I agreed to attend this meet I asked to have the next one nearer to our neck of the woods. Since I didn't attend I think I blew it lol