ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Regular West Midlands Meet - See Calendar

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Every month Tom does that...I dont mind people being early, but you might be waiting a whole 7 days for one of us to turn up...;)

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Yes! Come along, we have a good chat and banter etc

Hopefully it's a decent turnout like last time

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
I'll probably show my face at this one. Seeing as I live in Cannock!

You should, it'll be good to see you again Lee.

ive never been one yet but this one seams a bit too close to not come ! people will talk to me right? lol

We'll certainly try, just don't hide in a corner away from us so we can't see you then once we've all gone home be mad that we didn't say hi (it's been know to happen) lol.

You should, it'll be good to see you again Lee.

We'll certainly try, just don't hide in a corner away from us so we can't see you then once we've all gone home be mad that we didn't say hi (it's been know to happen) lol.

Hahaha Lol no im not that type ill be happy to come say hello if everyones around :D looking forward to it ! please pop over and say hi though , i'm in a titanium 182 - 04 GDV be nice to put names to people :D

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Hahaha Lol no im not that type ill be happy to come say hello if everyones around :D looking forward to it ! please pop over and say hi though , i'm in a titanium 182 - 04 GDV be nice to put names to people :D

If you see one or more Clios, pop over. I'll be in the Nissan, as 182 won't be being driven. Don't worry though...we're nice enough people. :)

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
You guys ever have meets at the weekend? I don't mind the drive, but it's a bit far for me on weekdays by the time I get home from work.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
There's the camping meet up on the 3rd? August? I think

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Ye that's the one, there's a few of us going, should be a good laugh

Well just to confirm i am coming monday night all being well :D
Really looking forward to it

Spent 4 hours cleaning it today lol and im suffering terrible sun burn from it !!

Had my west mids sticker delivered today so wanted to bang it on as well, but one applied i tried to remove the backing and it ripped in half :(

Order a new later !

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I'll be there tonight but won't be able to stay till late, got loads of things to sort out for holiday on Thursday.