ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Regular West Midlands Meet - See Calendar

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks to everyone for coming, especially the newer members or ones that haven't attended before. Hope we weren't too scary haha. Hopefully you can all make it next month, also going to try and sort a couple things that are a bit different as the weather's slowly getting better :)

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
i missed this F!F!S! instead i had my head under the bonnet polishing stuff. completely away with the fairys.
let me guess the new lads dci sounds hell of allot quieter than mine ? :eek:

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
I wanted to get to this one as ive seen the pub but not had a chance to go inside....work prevented me from attending last night...i work shifts so thats why ive not been able to attend these local meets...

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Hi all,
It's that time again.

Our montly meet as promised is being moved around to suit those that make the effort to attend. This months has been chosen by none other than our very own DaveDreads as it's local to him.

The location:

Bermuda Park Fayre & Square pub.
St Davids Way,
Bermuda Park,
Nuneaton,
Warwickshire,
CV10 7SD

The date:

Monday 13th May. (never been anything else)

The time:

Meeting time is 7:30pm.

So come along for a bite to eat/drink or both and a general get together.

If you're a new member please feel welcome to attend, we don't bite.

Hope to see as many of you as possible.

Last edited:
  Clio 172 Monaco
Won't be coming I'm sorry it's a hour half drive from me :( it don't sound so bad I know but I have get up each morning at 4.30 so by time I get back home would be really late :(

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I'll be there. Uni work will be finished then so I'm freeeeeee!!!!

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Hopefully be a good turnout.
Dave has said it's sometimes busy so I'll ring up and reserve a table closer to the date if people confirm attendance. I'll reserve a few extra for the people that decide last minute too

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
yeah, can get busy, doubtful on a monday tho.

if not , theres always a back up round the corner. the beef eater(owned by the same company )

if people nedd something to spot the meeting place, maccy D's is next door to it :)

MK3 1.4 dynamique s
I'll definitely be there for this one, bringing a +1 also. Can highly recommend the beefeater round the corner too, I get a 15% discount there due to my gym membership so once we know how many are going ill happily call up & see if I can sort us something if we don't end up at Fayre & Square:)

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
At the moment I don't know if i'll be making this tonight,
i'm owed a lot of money and was expecting it last week, but the bank holiday has f*cked everything up,
so as it stands i've got an untaxed car with an empty petrol tank.

So unless I can borrow a car I won't be there, even if I can borrow one, I can't afford a drink or food,
i've got a fiver to my name and i'm about to do some shopping with it.

I know it was me that picked this one,
but the only way I can get there is if I walk down the duel carriageway.

Sorry lads.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
At the moment I don't know if i'll be making this tonight,
i'm owed a lot of money and was expecting it last week, but the bank holiday has f*cked everything up,
so as it stands i've got an untaxed car with an empty petrol tank.

So unless I can borrow a car I won't be there, even if I can borrow one, I can't afford a drink or food,
i've got a fiver to my name and i'm about to do some shopping with it.

I know it was me that picked this one,
but the only way I can get there is if I walk down the duel carriageway.

Sorry lads.

Its the 13th May mate... ;)

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
LOL, oh. :eek:

Good job I posted really as if I was capable of making it,
i'd have just been sat in the car park tonight like a c*nt. lol

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
LOL, oh. :eek:

Good job I posted really as if I was capable of making it,
i'd have just been sat in the car park tonight like a c*nt. lol

I thought...todays Tuesday, and its normally 2nd Monday of month...surely Dave's got the date wrong...so thought it best to post.

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
Raz if I ever get paid enough to tax my car I need to come over to Andy's to get the battery drop tested,
it went flat last week and had to be recharged, I want to test it before buying a new one.

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Nice one Dave :) That's probably partly my fault as I sent the wrong date at first and sent a second message to change it.
I'm hoping I'll have my car for this one, really hoping.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Raz if I ever get paid enough to tax my car I need to come over to Andy's to get the battery drop tested,
it went flat last week and had to be recharged, I want to test it before buying a new one.

its probs f**ked mate, fredo changed your alternator for you so i doubt its charing fault related...
my big old hefty battery died on me last week, must be the hot weather lol.

any way sure, bring it up and we'll stick that amp thingy on it.

if its one of those bosch batteries that has 3/4/5 years warenty, look into it and have it changed.

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
I just want to make sure it's f*cked before changing it,
if something on the car's draining it I don't want to stick a new one in and have the same thing happen.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
lock the car, take off the leads, and leave battery disconected. then check it again in a few days, if it wont start, battery is fucked.