ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Red Dead Redemption 2

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
someone else told me that but i've had white missions that seem to be there for ages, not seen one disappear yet

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
someone else told me that but i've had white missions that seem to be there for ages, not seen one disappear yet

I read it on an online tips thing, maybe bullshit. I think if you move to a new chapter they go though

A SHED!
I think they only there at certain times of the day. Like the mayor missions in st Denis are at night. During the day the symbol isn't there. Just finished it. What a cracking game. Initially hated it but 10/10 once it gets going.

Alex H

ClioSport Club Member
If you've played the first RDR and remember some of the funny letters, you'll cry yourself laughing at the letters in this cabin. Slightly north west of Mount Shann in Big Valley.

cabin.jpg

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I've got no interest in playing this online at the moment.

I'm still only on Chapter 4 I think, maybe 5. I've just been dicking around most of the time.

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
Just completed this evening, Can definitely see myself continuing some of the tasks i've accrued (treasure maps etc.)

Can't be arsed going online though

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
I've got no interest in playing this online at the moment.

I'm still only on Chapter 4 I think, maybe 5. I've just been dicking around most of the time.

Same here, think I've only just cracked into chapter 3 despite putting in God knows how many hours as all I do is f**k about

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Online in this game could be incredible if Rockstar weren't so greedy.

Pretty much sums up modern gaming.

I miss when nerds made games and not shareholders.

Most of those nerds are now shareholders at Rockstar, that's the issue.

Mk1
I'm on Chapter 2 [emoji23] Tbf I tend to just play Forza Horizon at the moment. I find it a bit more pick up and play, need to be in the mood for RDR2 - amazing game I just feel I lack the time to do it justice. Forgotten the story line already since my last mission. [emoji85]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Rubicon_

ClioSport Club Member
Took a 2nd wind with this and playing non stop now!

Played from day one for a bit but got bored, now ive moved around the map with camps and got more money im loving it!

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Just finished the main story. Took me long enough but I was too busy dicking around.

Not sure if I'll be able to carry on with some stranger missions or not and there's probably loads that ive missed now.

Enjoyed it. Massive game.

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
Spent 3 hours last night trying to shoot a perfect b*stard badger, frustrating to say the least.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Spent 3 hours last night trying to shoot a perfect b*stard badger, frustrating to say the least.
I had a horse full of perfect pelts. Was on my way to a Fence when the horse decided to not stop and throw us both over the edge of a boardwalk and into a river. Dead. All pelts gone bar the legendary boar which went straight to the trapper. Absolute c**t, should have put the horse down when we respawned.

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
I had a horse full of perfect pelts. Was on my way to a Fence when the horse decided to not stop and throw us both over the edge of a boardwalk and into a river. Dead. All pelts gone bar the legendary boar which went straight to the trapper. Absolute c**t, should have put the horse down when we respawned.
I can imagine mate, i am using the war horse, and it has a mind of it's own sometimes, i also find myself being a minge bag and riding across the map to save on train fares...lol

It took me an hour to shoot a perfect Squirrel, little b*stards, i hope the satchels are worth it.

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
I finished the story not long ago, thought chapter 6 was amazing, wish I could play again not knowing what would happen. The epilogue dragged on loads but worth it for the final mission

Not enjoying playing as John, I should have made a save when I was Arthur.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Ended up with a new PC in Nov so this has been ignored since. Got a week working away from Wed though so will take the PS4 and try to finish it.

Tried the online thing at Christmas...doesn't really have the same draw as GTA (cars!).

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
Finally got a perfect Panther pelt, f*ck me, it took me about 4 hours, love the game, and love how you can get lost in it, but its really frustrating at times,

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
Just started the epilogue.

What a game. What a storyline.
If you have time on your hands, try and grind it out and get The Legend of the East Satchel, takes a while, but you will never have to worry about carrying too much, you can carry 99 of everything.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Does anyone play this online?

I play ps4 and I'm looking for players to complete bounty's etc with

Gouldy1

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
I gave up the online part about a week after it came out as it was utter crap. Has it improved?

Mk1
Just realised I got so hyped for this game I bought my xbox one x for it, and I've played about 10 hours when it came out and not touched my xbox since [emoji848] Where do you lot get the time!! [emoji24] I must play through it at some point.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I've put a silly amount of hours into the campaign. Currently on chapter 4

I started playing online and it's good so far. Sone of the missions require more than one player to do so I was asking if theres anyone the plays ps4 online

boultonn

ClioSport Club Member
  Macan S
Played this for the first time in ages yesterday after i bought ghost recon and wondered why I hadn’t played RDR2 in so long.
still good, but needs serious time investment to get into it.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I'm trying to do the different roles online. Seems like it takes an age with grinding to get enough money to buy anything worth while. You get paid £10 a bounty if they're delivered alive but a skin for a gun is £600.....

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Sounds like it hasn't got much better then? Lol.

Going to have another go at these new missions, but most of the reason I gave up on the Online was because it was so f**king boring.

Riding horses is boring
Hunting animals is boring
Fishing is massively boring
Riding halfway across the f**king map to do a mission is boring

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
I really enjoyed it, took a lot of time, but i tried to do everything, hunting things like perfect Panther pelts is hard as f*ck, it's difficult enough to find a perfect panther, but if your not super quick, it's on your back mauling you to death.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
If you have time on your hands, try and grind it out and get The Legend of the East Satchel, takes a while, but you will never have to worry about carrying too much, you can carry 99 of everything.

I have a real chip on my shoulder with semi-realistic games offering items like this - lol.

Like games where you can carry a pistol, sniper rifle, rocket launcher, flamethrower, minigun and 2,000 rounds for each. It's just stupid. I get 'it' on chaotic games like Doom and Serious Sam (which is clearly anything but) - yet when there's a veil of reality over the game, it just shatters the illusion and immersion of the game to me.

Naturally, if you have a rifle with only 20-30 rounds however, you don't want to be traversing half of the map to go back and collect some more ammo. But then that's an issue with the game design. It shouldn't be raining cartridges and clips so much that they are available everywhere (or that you can carry half a garrison of armaments) - but be a sensible balance between rarity and availability.

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
I have a real chip on my shoulder with semi-realistic games offering items like this - lol.

Like games where you can carry a pistol, sniper rifle, rocket launcher, flamethrower, minigun and 2,000 rounds for each. It's just stupid. I get 'it' on chaotic games like Doom and Serious Sam (which is clearly anything but) - yet when there's a veil of reality over the game, it just shatters the illusion and immersion of the game to me.

Naturally, if you have a rifle with only 20-30 rounds however, you don't want to be traversing half of the map to go back and collect some more ammo. But then that's an issue with the game design. It shouldn't be raining cartridges and clips so much that they are available everywhere (or that you can carry half a garrison of armaments) - but be a sensible balance between rarity and availability.

Yea mate i get what you are saying, but in it's defence you do have to work for it, unless i was just sh!t at the game, it took me a good while to get it, hours and hours, also RDR2 would have been really been a real ball ache if you could carry very little, it was pretty tiresome riding backwards and forwards as it was sometimes.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I've restarted Red Dead Redemption 2 and made some videos on my progress from the very beginning. Here's one video from one from my main account and another from my YT account. I've got loads of videos on my channel on RDR2

boultonn

ClioSport Club Member
  Macan S
It’s just such a good game, from cinematics to the main story to all the side nonsense you can do.
put about 30hrs in on PC and still only 40% completed

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I’ve never played the first one and I just can’t get enough of it. It’s definitely my kind of game, I restarted it quit a few times and only finished it one but not at 100%. And still had lots to do still. This time I’m taking my time and do stuff.