ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Red Dead Redemption 2

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Has this game had a patch update for 60fps? i havn't noticed any update for the game recently and there's people posting up videos on youtube saying update patch 4k 60 fps for the PS5

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
With all the noise around GTA V getting a next gen update imminently, I'd be amazed if an RDR 2 next gen update would have gone under the radar? :unsure:

A quick Google suggests it's full 4K HDR but 30fps on consoles, so these people are telling porkies it seems...

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
With all the noise around GTA V getting a next gen update imminently, I'd be amazed if an RDR 2 next gen update would have gone under the radar? :unsure:

A quick Google suggests it's full 4K HDR but 30fps on consoles, so these people are telling porkies it seems...
Yeah thought as much, i don't think it's been done. I'm getting a few questions on my RDR2 videos on the channel asking about the fps and I've just been telling them it's 30fps

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Red Dead Redemption 2: 10 Easter Egg Locations Including Ghost Train And Robot - PS5 No Commentary

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Red Dead Redemption 2: Live Stream - Free Roam Gameplay - Road To 100% - PS5 No Commentary - No52

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
My latest Live Stream Gameplay from Yesterday

Also if any of you into Easter Eggs for the game, here's another video

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Is it really coming out a next gen update? I havn't watched any videos or articles about it. I'm just about finished on the Story for the 3rd time and about 93% game completion for the very first time which is taking it's time with all the stuff you got to do. I'd really like to game the Platinum Trophy for this game I've got about 6 or 7 left or something.

If and when it comes out I'll be defo be playing it again from the very begining just doing the story and side missions and stranger missions. But who knows there's stuff I'd like to do next time round as i'd like to do some videos on the Challanges like the Herbalist, Bandit, Horseman and the otrher Challanges

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Another up to date videos on the Story and Online

here's a video on regards the very last Legendary Fish

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
Is it really coming out a next gen update? I havn't watched any videos or articles about it. I'm just about finished on the Story for the 3rd time and about 93% game completion for the very first time which is taking it's time with all the stuff you got to do. I'd really like to game the Platinum Trophy for this game I've got about 6 or 7 left or something.

If and when it comes out I'll be defo be playing it again from the very begining just doing the story and side missions and stranger missions. But who knows there's stuff I'd like to do next time round as i'd like to do some videos on the Challanges like the Herbalist, Bandit, Horseman and the otrher Challanges
Yup, seen a few posts about it on social media

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
It's a shame the online experience didn't really hold players for very long, they just took too long to put out content and it was never really the content people wanted.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Yeah I’m loving the Story side , love just exploring around, i get immersed into it. As for the Online it’s alright you do get a little repetitive doing same sort of challenges like. Recently been spending less time online just do the odd challenges and tole stuff to keep my daily challenge streak up.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Been doing the Gambler Challenge 8, took me all night to get that done playing and some of the small Talk, chit chat to wind the other players and yourself John or Arthur made me chuckle quite a few times. If I’ve got the recordings from doing that challenge I’ll do a video on it

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
What's on my map, everything from Easter Eggs, Dreamcatchers, Dinosoar Bones, Animals, Birds and lots more

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Red Dead Redemption 2: Free Roam Gameplay - Hunting Animals For The Trapper - PS5 No Commentary

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Red Dead Redemption 2 Online: Moonshine Special - Free Roam Gameplay - PS5 No Commentary - No71

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Here's some of my videos on where to collect special, rare and unique items