ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

recaros 200

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
RECAROS!!

every one i look at they all seem to have really worn bolsters, has anyone had much luck if i buy one having them repaired under reno warrenty ?

why o why did renault instigate that recaro make them of paper :(

172 /megane cab
Do a search you will find loads of info on it think a few have got it done but r sport cars on hear can do it as well

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
^ same recaros ?

Apart from yellow (200) and silver (197) 'dots', yes

ive never heard of Renault refusing to repair them under warranty if they're worn through.

mine are alright too 57 plate 197. Just hop over the bolster. I have to refrain from kicking off when people sit on the bolsters lol

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
People who can't enter cars properly annoy me.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
It was meant to have more foam between the body of the seat and the cover.

No excuse imo it can be avoided. Cover the seat for 90% of journeys or take more care.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Oh right, I thought they had changed the material for something more hard wearing?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Couldn't confirm mate just read a while back on here that the "foam" if you will was a little thicker. Less rubbing between that hard frame.

Tbf im the foam won't help if you're sliding in and out like a mong.