ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Race '07 Challenge time-trail challenge!

MY10 R35 GTR
hahaha I wish. Gona call microsoft.. The xbox controller was awesom for race 07 maybe I should just bout the wired one

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
hahaha I wish. Gona call microsoft.. The xbox controller was awesom for race 07 maybe I should just bout the wired one

Yea, it can't hurt to try a wired pad.

I'm gonna see if i can get hold of a copy of this over the w/e

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Can anyone suggest a decent driver that will differentiate the two triggers on my xbox pad. I'm still not sold on the xbcd setup as i've never been able to get it to show a full button/trigger map.

I've just d/l the GTR evo demo to see how it runs on my shed & all i got was full lock on joy one y axis to the left. The throttle and brake triggers were seperate but the other axis on the sticks weren't visible. :rolleyes:

The other option is the w**k std driver which only gives throttle & brake on one trigger. :banghead:

MY10 R35 GTR
Vaelncia LONG
in Honda WTCC 07 car 2.03.346

Did it while in quali for online race count get an on screen pic try and do it again in a practice

Cupra
I am going to install this in a bit and give some of these a shot. If I come within a minute of the best times I'll be happy TBH! :D

MY10 R35 GTR
hahahaha!

wouldnt worry mate. THe times I put up on some tracks are still 2+s off some of the guys online!!! :(

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Bah! Miles off at the moment......

Race_Steam2009-06-2922-56-26-89.jpg

I thought I was blitzing your time at first, then realised that I wasn't on the Long version of Valencia. That track change in the track is awful! It's so much better in its original form, imo.

I found the Honda to be even more 'informative' with all the driving aids switched off. It's very easy to loose traction through the fronts (especially under heavy braking into a corner with no ABS) but it makes it more of a challenge!

D.

MY10 R35 GTR
errrrrr I dunnno how to accept it lol

think I beat your time round bruno.....

Attachments

• bruno.jpg
    bruno.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 23

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Got a theory that I'm going to try - probably a load of bollox, but you never know. ;)

I'll dig out the gamepad and use that instead of the G25 on a circuit I know quite well. I'm thinking that over the course of a whole lap, the all-on acceleration and all-on braking with the buttons has a bigger impact on the lap-times than the gradual delivery on the G25 wheels. If that theory holds true, you're later on the pad with 100% braking than the G25 and are 100% on the throttle coming out of the corner, rather than feeding the power in gradually, with the pedal.

I'll give it a go anyway - see what happens. :)

D.

MY10 R35 GTR
im using the xbox 360 pad. ;) So my braking and throttle are setup on the triggers for a nice gradual input

DCi
I thought the toledo was great fun, it had understeer but the crap brakes didnt help it either
1zh3cx4.gif

I've not driven a wtcc extreme before either, that was quite fun too, although it was a bit weird
fohe0k.jpg

couldnt get near that mini time, i was like 15.9 :(

MY10 R35 GTR
whats the weekend challenge gona be??

agree with you ian im not a fan of bruno not sure why but theres just somit i dont like