ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick iPad question...

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
Just a quick one...

I've just upgraded from the iPad 2 32GB to the iPad 4 retina 16GB. The problem I am having is I'm now struggling to fit everything into 16GB and actually have any space left!

If I were to buy a years worth of data on iCloud would it help? Or is iCloud just a place to back up your device?

​Does anyone else have a suggestion?

RS
What do you need space for? Music? Videos?

I've just upgraded my iCloud storage as I was running out of backup space and it seemed the easiest option!

DB.

BMW 440i
Lol muppet, I could never have 16GB, pretty much fill 32gb on my phone, so had to go for a 64gb iPad.

​You are just going to have to learn to cut some stuff out!

RS
You can get wifi enabled portable hdd. Charge it up, stick it in your luggage when you are travelling, turn on the wireless - access to all your stuff.

Might be cheaper to sell the new iPad and buy a bigger one, but you will get more storage with a wireless hdd.

16GB is seriously restrictive if you have some decent content. If you'd taken any notice of how much free storage you had left on your 32GB iPad 2, this would have been clear.

Sell it any buy 32GB. Or compromise for now by limiting what you sync to it, and wait for the inevitable iPad 5.

Clio 172
What are you storing on it? Do you ever take it out the house?

If its music, you could clear up the space and use iTunes Match, or google music. I use googlemusic, and it's brilliant.

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks for the comments everyone ...I've managed to condense some of the content for now. I've cleared a load of music I didn't need on there as I use spotify. When I was offered this iPad I genuinely didn't realise how much stuff I had on my 32GB - I didn't think I was anywhere near 16GB! ..ill see how I get on. On the plus side the display is so much clearer! :thumbup: