ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick clean of the marmite car (pics)

Coilovered Clio Dynamique
Gave it a quick wash and some tyre slick this morning, Inside is still filthy but at least she's clean outside

DSCF0698.jpg

DSCF0700.jpg

DSCF0701.jpg

DSCF0702.jpg

The wheels look better in the flesh, as do the calipers, I don't really know what to do with it next to be honest, ideas anyone?

120d M Sport
I actually think the wheels look good on it mate.

Once you got your new splitter on, Id go for a cup spoiler then job done:cool:

Looking good

Looks good. Bullets need updated just. Whats the sticker on the back btw?

I totally forget to leave the bullets in with the wheels at the bodyshop (duhhhh) but I will spray them whem I'm repainting the front diamond. The sticker is a "neverbeen" nurburgring sticker, thinking of removing it though!

It's lowered on 35mm springs, I like the wheels but I think the car looks like it is lacking something, can't quite put my finger on what it is though!

"Navy" N17 TWO
Yeah, green 16v and diamonds will set it off well. I like the wheels BTW, much nicer than when they were Silver IMO
It's lowered on 35mm springs, I like the wheels but I think the car looks like it is lacking something, can't quite put my finger on what it is though!

Horsies! ;)

I am indeed mate, rear bumper still needs a bit more work and splitter still to be fitted, hopefully on saturday!