ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Project Log - Ph1 Flame Red 172

Clio RS
With your r27, its like you've ben 40 and martied with an 40 year old woman, geting a divorce, and try to handle that with a 20 year old "girl"-Friend!

Thats no love mate! Thats no relationship...thats only...

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
3 years ago today I bought it back for a second time according to FB.

Got a bet going with a mate that I won't buy it back. He owes me a tenner at Christmas when it's not here 😂

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Starts and drives again. Maybe get an MOT next week if possible.

Few bits of wires to sort inside and a few silly bits overall, bonnet to paint at somepoint...

Also got a new DA from JP83 so gave that a shot on the drivers side tonight...comes up no bad

I should really get out more or do some work on the yellow one...

#fuckingclios
20190621_215703.jpg
20190621_215645.jpg
20190621_215456.jpg
20190621_215507.jpg
20190621_215936.jpg
20190621_220030.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Attachments

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
You have to paint those wheels!

I DA'd it this time last year so hopefully won't take much. Given how it's been driven for the last 80,000 miles by me I think it comes up very well!

Inside is looking spot on, good job sir

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.

I DA'd it this time last year so hopefully won't take much. Given how it's been driven for the last 80,000 miles by me I think it comes up very well!

Yeah i think grey would be sound and yeah its all a bit rough since some pikey painted the inside

And i retract my previous statement about it drivng... the clutch has exploded driving into the unit. Yey for clios.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

neil a

ClioSport Club Member

Correction he has to sell Neil those wheels , it would look far better on a set of silver Chomodoras, black 1.2's, white 1.2's anyway dont you think John :)