ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project Binky - mini 4x4 turbo celica engine

RSRowe

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250 Cup
It was weird hearing them mentioning other vloggers content.

I clocked the Cleetus and 2WISTED bits

Ph2 172, 106 Rallye
According to a member of the MGZR forums, the way they went about getting that shell really annoyed a lot of the owners clubs members and he reckons they will struggle to get help to find the parts needed to build it.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
According to a member of the MGZR forums, the way they went about getting that shell really annoyed a lot of the owners clubs members and he reckons they will struggle to get help to find the parts needed to build it.
Thats because everyone in the car scene now are little bitches

I doubt if someone else bought the shell they'd entertain us the way BOM do. They should get over themselves?

Clio
I knew someone who bought a x power when they where new . We thought he was out his f**king mind !

Im sure he had a rover 75 all pimped up with x power wrote down it too

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra

My Chairman just bought the original MG Show car. It’s odd, but good at the same time.

7A558C92-3E2D-43F0-B865-1AE15DD26F07.jpeg

I have a feeling if that was in black with decent wheels (maybe 19" BBS LM), it would actually look quite decent.

As it stands it looks like it belongs on barry boys

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Saw one in the excel centre years back, in grey and black they look f**king awesome. Colour above is a f**king horrific choice

charltjr

ClioSport Club Member
Enjoying the new vid about the conversion of an old library bus into a track car transporter. Some properly heavyweight stuff bolted onto that old shed!

Hopefully we still get to see Binky 100% completed and given a good run sometime this year :ROFLMAO:

497adam

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 phase 2
I love how they say it’s nearly done, there is at least another 15 episodes at this rate [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk