ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Prince Bishops car park meet 26th March

B

Brown.

Where can the Quashqui go ??? the river ?

........first dibs on my rents Meow Meow too ;)

Astra SRI/ Hornet
well im fooking starving now and cant wait for my half chicken in medium sauce with chips and garlic bread. ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Clio 172 Cup
i've been starvin my self since 11:30, been sitting around all day wishing the time away. Couldn't even wash the beast because of the b*****d rain!

B

Brown.

Double Chicken Pita, free Quart....Chips, Slaw, Rice...Drenched in Hawt Sawce ........

Ok I'm wet

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
well im fooking starving now and cant wait for my half chicken in medium sauce with chips and garlic bread. ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

hmmm sounds nice, im starving too, not had much just breky this morning

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
for those who turn up for the meal, be leaving the car park as soon as possible as nandos want us to be there soon as

B

Brown.

Aye Nice to meet you lot ;) ( I take this opportunity to take full responsibility for Bayliss, and his Horn, can't take him any where)

3ad231ba.jpg
95ab4dae.jpg

B

Brown.

yes bayliss you will have to pay up to reply ;) ........that meet was such a golf lol

Clio 172 Cup
Was a good turn out, Jimmy Saville was impressed by the numbers.

Still got the sound of horn ringing in my ears!! :S lol

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
The conversation At our table was good, "look At her she's hot and posh", "she's a milf!" how you get that? " you can just tell she's had a kid" Collosal!!!