ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Prince Bishops car park meet 26th March

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I've been in contact with Prince Bishops they have allowed us to have another meet there.

The time of the meet will be 19:00 so that people have time to get ready and so on after work.

If some of you want i can organise Chiquito's again if so how about straight away and then head back to the car park and have abit banter, and for those who dont want a meal can meet us in the car park after the meal so about 20:15.

I'll get this pm'd see what you think.

1. Geddes

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I pretty much allways get a extra portion of chips when i get a poshe meal lol

you up for chiquitos too?

Clio 172 Cup
share the mini with the mother :cool: Suppose i could park out of sight:rasp:

Get her a bottle of wine and she won't be able to drive after a glass :rasp:

I was starting to thing you was bit of a lottery winner getting chauffeured around by Sam lol

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I'd be up for this however the clio + btb exhaust are not multi-storey friendly :dapprove:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
ill probably pop along after the food, we got a level to our selfs?

i did say on the phone and email, but her email didnt mention it, so i emailed her again and waiting for a reply now.

should have our own level again like

Diesel Barge
Get her a bottle of wine and she won't be able to drive after a glass :rasp:

I was starting to thing you was bit of a lottery winner getting chauffeured around by Sam lol

HA! Bottle of wine? i aint made of money. Was more the fact i'd be turning up to a clio meet in a mini, so thought its just best to jump in with sam, so i dont get shown up by the clios :p

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
Lol nice bit of notice :rasp: I will come, but nando's is a must

and I'm sure we will get a level to our own as every other time we have.

Clio 172 Cup
are other car manufactures allowed to attend our party, or will he be pitch forked to death?

Then again he might already be leaving with his car in flames because of his bonnet graphic :rasp:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
are other car manufactures allowed to attend our party, or will he be pitch forked to death?

Then again he might already be leaving with his car in flames because of his bonnet graphic :rasp:
aye bring him allong

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
Right then Big G, I feel another pound challenge coming on LOL.

Unfortunatley the beast is still in bits, everything is finally here except the intercooler as it's away getting some funky heat dispersant treatment. However I still haven't started to plumb in my new ECU so I'm gonna have to pass up. Realistic time scale is finishing it next month. So will hopefully attend the next on.

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
Don't know if I can make this 1, I'm driving back up to Chester-le-Street on the 26th but 130mile drive up the motorway then straight to a meet, will try and make the next one

B

Brown.

Who's bringing the meow-meow ??

......little old beemers allowed gedzes'ss ?? :eek:

(al park it out the way ;) )

Barge
I'd dig Nando's but I'd do Chiquito's too. Only thing I find is in a big group Chiquito's tends to be slow service-wise.

Last edited:
  Astra SRI/ Hornet
i cant believe some people would actually pick chiquito's over nandos. the mind boggles. put me down for nandos.

B

Brown.

Nandos

1. Kev182cup
2. -Karl-

Chiqitos

1. Geddes
2. Brown. ( Peaches )....( only cos am having Nando's on Saturday ;) )

either

1. Needy
2. Mr. Valver
3. Hutchie

No food

1. latza

R26
Nandos

1. Kev182cup
2. -Karl-
3. Jacko

Chiqitos

1. Geddes

either

1. Needy
2. Mr. Valver
3. Hutchie

No food

1. latza

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Might aswell get my sexy face there!!

Nandos

1. Kev182cup
2. -Karl-
3. Jacko
4. Bonxy

Chiqitos

1. Geddes

either

1. Needy
2. Mr. Valver
3. Hutchie

No food

1. latza

xxxx

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
still waiting for a reply, if she dosnt reply back the guard will tell us which floor

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
Will have to give this a miss car popped a spark plugg taking the ht lead and thread with it:dapprove: