ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Prince Bishops car park meet 26th March

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
sorry to hear Karl

just phoned up about our table, as soon as we park up we need to get there asap, cos they say another big group is coming around 19:30

Clio 172 Cup
Is there gonna be pictures getting taken?

The old girl will need a bit TLC if you's lot are show and shine rollers lol

Barge
Well it'll be a slap dash effort if I'm cleaning it after work. It chance to piss down tomorrow as well. LOL!

Brown, what time you heading down?!

B

Brown.

We getting discounts on teh parking or are we paying full whack ?

....................am not tight, just don't carry coin ;), unless they're dou-bloons

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
get there as soon as possible, park my car up around 19:00 then head over to Nandos straight away, Sib is coming afterwards to meet us in the car park

got my car clayed, polished, sealed and waxed today and my backs killing

B

Brown.

Are they going to take our order or are we going individual, this will be difficult.... (if there are millions of us i mean )

Clio 172 Cup
Last meet I went to, 3 cars turned up! still a good day, had snow, and Geddes ate a small farm's worth of potatoes, and took a beating at pool lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
cheeky basdetr, you never know i might get another side portion of chips ;)

Clio 172 Cup
nando hot sauce challenge.
1. Hutchie
2. Geddes
3. MrValver

Bah, I laugh in the face of hot sauce :rasp: lol