ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Price of a road legal track car everything done

Status
Not open for further replies.
  172 turbo
Just trying to work out if I was to sell my 172 344bhp

I mean I've spent properly over 16k plus in receipts that's not including price of the car the engine was built fully forged by k tec turbo d receipt was 8.5k

Full welded cage cost me 2k

White wrap with decals
Carbon bonnet boot door cards
Perspex rear window side window front windows
Speed lines 2118s lime green mint
With Dunlop tyres
Spray of interior white 400£
Cor beau revolution bucket seat
Omp steering wheel detachable lifeline boss
Flocked dashes
Turbo and temp gauges
Pure Motorsport shifter
Carbon interior dash bits
Fire extinguisher
Carbon roof scoop with col air feed
Slider windows and scoop vent on rear
Upgraded clutch
Coilovers
Oreca 63mm

330i. E30 Touring.
What you've paid is irrelevant obvs.

Priced at £5-6k, you'd get potential bites. Anything more and people wonder what's so special about it.

172 turbo
That's not a price I was even expecting does the fact the engine mainly romp up the value due to components change upgraded plus where it was done thanks ? I was expecting at least around the 10k mark

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
That's not a price I was even expecting does the fact the engine mainly romp up the value due to components change upgraded plus where it was done thanks ? I was expecting at least around the 10k mark

It's worth what someone will pay for it.

Put it up for £11k and let us know how many calls you get... you might even get one, if you're lucky.

If I put a pair of £3k Carbon Kevlar bucket seats in a £300 Micra, would someone buy the car off me for £3,295 ?

TBH if you want the most money back, return the car to standard, sell for £2k and sell the rest in bits.

Status
Not open for further replies.