ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

possible 911 beater?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  renaultsport clio182
Summary- your car probably has less power than you may have hoped for.
there it is again....people not reading the original post, iv never claimed to be hoping for loads of power...all i have said is that IT IS FAST for a little car that dosnt cost anywhere near the 70,000 mark that you would have to pay for a 4s that go's just that little bit quicker.....ps, and for all you 182 fans, iv driven both...and the clio feels faster...now that truly is....THE END!!!!

renaultsport clio182
didnt realise at the time that the little inccident in my PORSCHE BEATER today (lol) would cause such numbness in my fingers tonight lmao

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
A lot of the time, yes. Or they claim one-off gains. It's not a garuantee.

The inconvenient truth is that F4R engines are not easy or cost effective to gain power from.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
so all these exhaust, air filter, and diagnostic companys are talking sh*te regarding their products capabilities then eh?

No. They're products for other engines will probably receive this sort of gain. the problem with the Clio's is they're already a highly tuned engine. That coupled with the fact it's N/A means you will have to spend massive amounts of dolla to get gains that you were expecting.

renaultsport clio182
No. They're products for other engines will probably receive this sort of gain. the problem with the Clio's is they're already a highly tuned engine. That coupled with the fact it's N/A means you will have to spend massive amounts of dolla to get gains that you were expecting.
the point iv been so trying very hard to get across, is that i dont know...it might have 250bhp for all i know, or the more likely 180 region...my point all along (that some have missed) is that i love my little black fast as f**k 182, and you will always get sceptics coming on making you out to be a liar etc and trying to trip you up by mentioning previous quotes, but all i want to do is tell people just how good these little cars are, and that there is no bigger bang for your buck!!!

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
We all know they are great pal, many of us have been around Clio's for years. All we are trying to say is that to get any decent power gain from an f4r engine is not possible by bolting on a new exhaust and air filter.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
i think it has around 210......ooooh but i hope its nearer 300!!!! mmmm yeah your right, those words are the same in this context :lolup:

Taking something out of context through exaggeration, oh the irony.

Thinking - estimating an optimistic outcome in this case
Hoping- as above

You know what, I'm out.

renaultsport clio182
Taking something out of context through exaggeration, oh the irony.

Thinking - estimating an optimistic outcome in this case
Hoping- as above

You know what, I'm out.
seriously pal, you think im taking things out of context by exaggerating when i said 300?.....it was a f**kin J O K E!!!!!! why do these forums have to be such hard work at times....thats right cos you get the odd person who loves nothing more than to try and dis someone for having an opinion, or dare i say it........a........thought.....

Clio Dynamique+ 1.4
haBIBbzBIUGzCTOJmQ_kww2.jpg

renaultsport clio182
We all know they are great pal, many of us have been around Clio's for years. All we are trying to say is that to get any decent power gain from an f4r engine is not possible by bolting on a new exhaust and air filter.
i think my original post speaks of driving fast and comments about it maybe being able to give a carrera s4 a run for its money...i dont honestly know how it changed to me hoping to get more power out of it etc....all i said was it was quick, then all of a sudden im basically a liar, and its got a different engine in it, and my car was stripped and it didnt go that fast....why couldnt someone just tell me the possibilitys, or what it might have had done, because i just dont know....rant over :)

Clio Dynamique+ 1.4
have you actually read my first post you t**t
Yes, and this is how I've summed it up.

RYCzC7to8UWUoFnxS2HM_A2.jpg

PS, you yourself must have realised just how stupid you sounded, if you're getting so defensive, but screw b**ching on a forum... I'm gonna go race a Bugatti, I have a full tank of Tesco's Momentum 99, so I might just edge it!

Last edited:
  renaultsport clio182
Yes, and this is how I've summed it up.

RYCzC7to8UWUoFnxS2HM_A2.jpg
lol is that the best you can do? im guessing your quite young...immature and with a name like "goldenmonkey" a bit of a to**er. do you spank the monkey while your driving your mothers car?its a nice colour too!!

renaultsport clio182
lol is that the best you can do? im guessing your quite young...immature and with a name like "goldenmonkey" a bit of a to**er. do you spank the monkey while your driving your mothers car?its a nice colour too!!
and is that film one you watch regular with the boyfriend?

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member

The irony in that post is spectacular! How very grown up of you!

Clio Dynamique+ 1.4
Aw cheers, it is a nice colour isn't it! Also, beats being a sheep! Every other Clio in my area is black, boring and has some deluded/immature idiot thinking he can race everything on the road... Oh wait, that sounds a little like yourself!
As for the name, my nickname has always been Monks/Monkey and my car is a golden colour, combine the two an there you have a my username.

renaultsport clio182
you noticed then :) gt5 now a think
just go's to show that some people only come on here for 5 or 10 mins just to take the p**s then f**k off, so yeah it had irony because i wanted it to lol anyone can be immature, but there is a time and a place for taking the piss, and i dont think on here is the place for it? it for help and advice and general discussions isnt it?

renaultsport clio182
Aw cheers, it is a nice colour isn't it! Also, beats being a sheep! Every other Clio in my area is black, boring and has some deluded/immature idiot thinking he can race everything on the road... Oh wait, that sounds a little like yourself!
As for the name, my nickname has always been Monks/Monkey and my car is a golden colour, combine the two an there you have a my username.
yet again some stupid coont that cant read...iv never said anywhere that iv raced anything....so whos the fu**in idiot now?

Clio Dynamique+ 1.4
Firstly, learn to spell. Secondly, I said THINKING, not HAS, HAD or DID. So I believe in answer to your question, you.

renaultsport clio182
Firstly, learn to spell. Secondly, I said THINKING, not HAS, HAD or DID. So I believe in answer to your question, you.
yeah, you refered to me thinking i can race everything on the road....like what exactly?, and what cant i spell....wouldnt be coont would it?

renaultsport clio182
were you on about that porker here? well yeah it dus feel just as fast like, prob with the car just being smaller etc

Clio Dynamique+ 1.4
That sort of mentality is what causes RTAs. As for spelling, just look at all your previous post.

"refered" should be referred, and don't get me started on your lack of contractions.

renaultsport clio182
That sort of mentality is what causes RTAs. As for spelling, just look at all your previous post.

"refered" should be referred, and don't get me started on your lack of contractions.
empty long straight bit of road...no signs of any possible dangers, totally safe, and as for spelling iv got two answers for you... 1 you can obviously still understand it, and 2 i didnt realise you were marking my efforts...i will try a little harder in future sir lol

renaultsport clio182
empty long straight bit of road...no signs of any possible dangers, totally safe, and as for spelling iv got two answers for you... 1 you can obviously still understand it, and 2 i didnt realise you were marking my efforts...i will try a little harder in future sir lol
and its half fu**in 4 in the bas**rd morning...but yeah im sorry....purrrfect im not!!! meow

Status
Not open for further replies.