ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

possible 911 beater?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  RS6 C7
Having owned a 172 i can safely say that your clio will not touch a 911, I drove my dad's 4s and they are a different league. I doubt you could keep up with the bottom of the range boxster or even a cayenne if I'm honest.

You can pretty much never be in the wrong gear, there is that much torque it is unbelievable.

172 Sport
Wow, hero thread.

I suggest an IQ based test as apposed to a Captcha on registration of the forum, it would appear the neanderthals have figured out what the two boxes are for.

Having owned a 172 i can safely say that your clio will not touch a 911, I drove my dad's 4s and they are a different league. I doubt you could keep up with the bottom of the range boxster or even a cayenne if I'm honest.

You can pretty much never be in the wrong gear, there is that much torque it is unbelievable.

So true!

My stripped 182 wouldn't even get near my friends Cayman. Let alone my 4S

Mk2 Ph2 172
Tbh a standard Clio sport will chase most cars on a track and surprise them if it has lots of corners and no straights !!!

Straight line action the clio will be pissing in the wind at most cars with more power

Status
Not open for further replies.