ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Popping my Post Cherry

1.2 16v clio
Hey Guys and Girls,

My Name's Phil and live in the West Midlands area, currently I have a 2004 1.2 Clio Dynamique....would love to get a 172 or a 182 but cost of insurance is has put me off for the time being. I have made some mods to my car though,

- Fitted an SS exhaust (just back box)

- K&N Induction Kit which has made my car sound a little throaty

- Lowered 60mm on Apex springs

I have plans to modify further but am constrained by cash flow at the moment am planning to;

- Fit some RS seats if I manage to find some at a reasonable price,

- This weekend I am going to try and do some interior detailing

- Fit a spoiler looken for a Trophy one

- Maybe a sub and amp install but am looking for a small 8" sub as need the boot space for my Ice Hockey Kit haha

Well thats me and my car intorduced, will try and get some pictures of her up soon (she needs a clean first)

Phil AKA Panda :D

Listerine & Poledo
Re: Poping my Post Cherry

Welcome aboard.

One thought on your sub & amp idea, I use a Pioneer active tube and it's all fair and good but if I was to be looking again, I'd just go all-in for a 12".

Seeing as you'll need boot space for all that armour (which, I add, is damn cool) maybe you should try amping up a set of meaty front components first, making sure you deaden the doors. That'll give you pleasant bass without the embarassment of being sat in town traffic with "oomp oomp oomp oomp oomp oomp bwurrrrrrrrrrr" drawing attention... which unless it's chavs will typically be accompanied with shaking heads.

Anyway, crack on!

Last edited by a moderator:
  1.2 16v clio
Haha opps im always spelling my worms wrong ;)

Goodj nice idea think i might investigate that although will deffo have to sound proof the doors they rattle already with the 6x9's

Gtrob i live in Solihull got a Team Panda sticker above my exhaust as panda is my nickname in hockey cant miss me haha

1.2 16v clio
Haha Rob that is the font I use for my emails at work was going to be a joker and use the same font but in size 100 but thought better of it being a newbie and all