ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pictures Of Your First Car!

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
26984_343101568207_5231006_n.jpg

1.1 sax-slow Desire... I'm not sure exactly what was desirable.

172 rag
Ive still got a couple of minis but they are in a right state, not moved for best part of a decade, one is a halfbuilt project with a vauxhall engine in it and the other is a 998 I used for teaching my ex mrs to drive.

My long term plan is to finish the vauxhall one using the other as spares, although I might swap to honda power instead.

I promised my self that I will build an 8port with amal carbs or if I get rich one using a KAD head.
Both your options are good fun. After watching though, the vtec mini at the ring being quite natural I would probably opt for that option only on the ground of not having a nose heavy mini.

172 + 350z
First car was a 1.1 mk3.5 fiesta

First day I got it, check the bad boy wheel trims
a3a3u3u4.jpg

Then got into the ford scene and went down the RS Accessory route
pa3uheha.jpg

gavamyvu.jpg

Still love the mk3 fiesta and have been doing up a xr2i over the past year.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Jesus @MarcR what happened to the 19?!

Slight bump :approve:

Going through a contraflow and rear wheel clipped the curb, spin and hit the barrier, then rolled the car twice, came to a stand still and got hit by a stage coach on the rear end and then rolled again and came to a stop with the roof hitting a pole !!

Last edited:

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
My Corsa B which I bought at 16 with a blown head gasket for £300. Drove it after repairing it for 2 months and I blew the engine up and the bottom end exploded all over the floor.
18-02-06_1530.jpg
1/29
My proper first car (had it for 5 months) was this..
SP_A0049.jpg
2/29

clio 172cup
My little puglet :) had much love for this car , many a nights spent sitting in tesco car park like one of the lads haha

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389815821.119409.jpg

Until this happened :( and it got completely wrapped for Fcs ... I Really really hated it . Was still sad to see it go mind you lol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389815941.553586.jpg

DSC00836.JPG

The Fez on the right... 1.3 encore... miss that car!

Excuse my mates 306.. It got 'egged and floured' whilst playing football!