ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pictures Of Your First Car!

Clio 172
Show us pictures of your first car...

Ill start!

Peugeot 106 Quiksilver 1.4 !

Loved it!

DSCF0142.jpg

Newport-20110910-00073.jpg

Newport-20110910-00070.jpg

Then ended up like this .......

Newport-20111003-00124.jpg

An orange one
My saxo VTR

The day I bought it
my_vtr_1.jpg

To this...

mycarGMC2ndmarch-vi.jpg

Then...

saxoside-vi.jpg

Then it all went mental lol

f800fc9d-vi.jpg

18's lowered 90mm and no rubbing even 5 up!

ScannedPicture7000.jpg

Back into the shop for another make over

vaults1.jpg

Fastcar feature

fastcar8.jpg

saxof.jpg

saxoe.jpg

Spent £18k, sold it for £5500... FML!

Clio 172
As the way the scene is atm that looks horrendous to most people lol , but i bet back in the day it was the sh*t! People always tend to aim there targets at cars like these to abuse but majority of them were built many years ago when it was what everyone was doing Thats alot of money jesus !!

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
That was yours Colin!! I remember that Fast Car feature haha. :)

My first car, the only photo I can find!

1994 Vauxhall Corsa B 1.2 LS

corsals_zps24cd9d3a.jpg

An orange one
^£18K?!!! f**k! Over what length of time? @ColinG

Bought it in 2002 when I was 17, got my 172 cup at 19.. £18k included the car which was £5k

Its wierd that some people remember the feature haha, I was a mad saxo fan back then, it was probably the only car in the world that mattered to me, someone could have offered me a Ferrari but in my head my saxo was better! PMSL

Clio 172
Bought it in 2002 when I was 17, got my 172 cup at 19.. £18k included the car which was £5k

Its wierd that some people remember the feature haha, I was a mad saxo fan back then, it was probably the only car in the world that mattered to me, someone could have offered me a Ferrari but in my head my saxo was better! PMSL

I also owned a saxo as a second car , nothing special bit crap only a 1.1 but after writing off the 106 i needed something to get about

Newport-20111005-00135.jpg

Then after attacking everything with black paint ...
Newport-20111024-00183.jpg

Only lasted a few weeks , not bad for £150 haha

An orange one
I also owned a saxo as a second car , nothing special bit crap only a 1.1 but after writing off the 106 i needed something to get about

Newport-20111005-00135.jpg

Then after attacking everything with black paint ...
Newport-20111024-00183.jpg

Only lasted a few weeks , not bad for £150 haha

Is that an eastcoast? 3 stud wheels!

Clio 172
Yup you got it lol , East coast customs ;) Haha ! , 3 stud was a pain , on the other side there was a steely and i couldnt find any 3 stud wheels about or a single of the same wheels anywhere was a nightmare!

An orange one
My sister had a westcoast, with the VTR kit but 1.1 rear axle. Each seatbelt was a different colour, and the seats were awful, and the gearknob was bright yellow haha

Clio 172
My sister had a westcoast, with the VTR kit but 1.1 rear axle. Each seatbelt was a different colour, and the seats were awful, and the gearknob was bright yellow haha

Sounds the same minus the vtr kit , I actually got rid of the gearknob and grab handles , i was breaking my 106 at the time so decided to transfer alot of parts over haha , the seats were very flimsy and yeah all the seatbelts different colours too , probably the worst car i ever had! broke down on the top floor of a car park wouldnt start , was quite fun getting it down to the recovery guy outside with the brakes so hard where i had already pressed them haha!!

Mork of Ork

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Passat R-Line
My first car was an MG Maestro 2.0i, it had the bodykit from the Maestro Turbo fitted along with MG TF Wheels and a stainless exhaust. It was bloody loud!

morkofork_mg_front.jpg

morkofork_mg_rear.jpg

morkofork_mg_wheel.jpg

Then the engine started to pack in so I traded it in against a Ford Puma.

Arctic 182
MK1 Clio: Leaking Sunroof Edition
ada5egeq.jpg

Painted the steels hammerite gold & added a Willams steering wheel

majuje2e.jpg

quzunuma.jpg

Sold it 6 months later!

Colin - I think I remember your Saxo from Fast Car years ago (I think I actually had the mag with it in) also was it used on a an APB Motorsport advert ? (third pic guise)
Damn wrong section!
Did you crash it because you lowered it the wrong way round ?

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Arosa Sport 1.4 16v. Finished life at 119bhp. Bilstein B14 Suspension, whiteline rear arb, custom 5th gear. Bastuck exhaust. TD Pro race 3 alloys.

driveout.jpg

8d22e487.jpg

DSC00020.jpg

DSC00035.jpg

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Wide arch mini on 6*10 wellers that I did a disk brake conversion on and fitted a rollcage too.
Also has gaz shocks and adjustable height suspension

Until this car, I was only interested in motorbikes and hated everything on 4 wheels :)

first_mini_zps4dcc8f5b.jpg

An orange one
Colin - I think I remember your Saxo from Fast Car years ago (I think I actually had the mag with it in) also was it used on a an APB Motorsport advert ? (third pic guise)

Thats correct mate, was in the advert when it was blue.

Scottish users might also remember it on the cover of Fast and Modified magazine

Thats correct mate, was in the advert when it was blue.

Scottish users might also remember it on the cover of Fast and Modified magazine
I was really into all that stuff back then and went to a fair few shows 'back in the day' lol. I used to marvel at the amount of cash people had spent etc (yourself included) I get why you'd do it, shame that you never got the money back.

Clio 172

That's very grown up mate well done on they one , I liked the stance :)

Clio 172
Stance? it looked awful, having the back end scraping the ground & the front end a lot higher, doesn't make any sense.
Each to their own.

It was my first car I've had 9 more since that cut me some slack but yes , each to there own ....

172 rag
Wide arch mini on 6*10 wellers that I did a disk brake conversion on and fitted a rollcage too.
Also has gaz shocks and adjustable height suspension

Until this car, I was only interested in motorbikes and hated everything on 4 wheels :)
Same way I started lol.
My father had a mini that used to do sporadically tarmac rallies in his early days.
Alley bars roll cage, split webber ( although I didnt enjoy much that engine). He left the Jack Knight gearbox though on an A+ MG metro engine.
7.5 discs on 10 inch minilites and then I added a couple of things while studying here.
The mini is still alive and doing historic rallies in the hands of one close friend of mine.
As we used to say Lucas the master of darkness..
I must get photos (need to do an account first).

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Same way I started lol.
My father had a mini that used to do sporadically tarmac rallies in his early days.
Alley bars roll cage, split webber ( although I didnt enjoy much that engine). He left the Jack Knight gearbox though on an A+ MG metro engine.
7.5 discs on 10 inch minilites and then I added a couple of things while studying here.
The mini is still alive and doing historic rallies in the hands of one close friend of mine.
As we used to say Lucas the master of darkness..
I must get photos (need to do an account first).

Ive still got a couple of minis but they are in a right state, not moved for best part of a decade, one is a halfbuilt project with a vauxhall engine in it and the other is a 998 I used for teaching my ex mrs to drive.

My long term plan is to finish the vauxhall one using the other as spares, although I might swap to honda power instead.