ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics from first Norn Iron meet.

Monaco 172
DSC_0269.jpg

DSC_0253.jpg

DSC_0256.jpg

DSC_0257.jpg

DSC_0258.jpg

DSC_0261.jpg

DSC_0262.jpg

DSC_0266.jpg

DSC_0252.jpg

our_kid, cro_clio, jonny_g and myself made it!

RB 182 cup, 1.2(2.0) expression, DCi 65 and my own 172.

plans for another meet and a drive up the coast in 2 weeks, shame ill not be able to go! but should be good! cheers to those who were able to make it up today. also good to put names to faces! good...craic!

Pete

Last edited:
  182 Cup
Excellent piccies chief, few more to come as well from the docks.

Good banter today and looking forward to doing it again.

t3 corolla 116bhp
DSC_0252.jpg

our_kid, cro_clio, jonny_g and myself made it!

RB 182 cup, 1.2(2.0) expression, DCi 65 and my own 172.

plans for another meet and a drive up the coast in 2 weeks, shame ill not be able to go! but should be good! cheers to those who were able to make it up today. also good to put names to faces! good...craic!

Pete

lovin this pic :) :)

Monaco 172
i felt sorry for you...haha it was your "theres mine tucked in at the back" line that made that photo go here lol...lookin well boyo(the car)

182 Cup
We found this open factory type thing at the docks and juked in for a few pics, on the way out Cro absolutely planted it, should have heard the rip of his motor in there! Only wish we had a video cam for that moment.

t3 corolla 116bhp
more pics

particularly like this one

IMAG0418.jpg

on the road............

IMAG0414.gif

traffic.........

IMAG0419.jpg

IMAG0423.jpg

have some more will try to get sorted soon

t3 corolla 116bhp
the factory ones were terrible. camera fooked up. the photos make it look like im taking the photo whilst standing on a jackhammer. pure rubbish. do want me to post one?

182 Cup
A few really good pics in there all the same, looking forward to the coastal road run now, should be some great pics up there.

Monaco 172
note to self...bring the damn ipod next time and have a completely free day!

if anyone of you want high res pics of yours cars gimme a shout and an email address and ill send them over

Cro

Meg'd r27
That was a good days craic fellas nice to meet some new guys and some good pics too. I would need to be up for the coastal run I tell ya!
p.s what a find wayne with that open warehouse pity about the pics, sound makes up for it though!