ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic Of My Clio....What you think

clio 172
PICT0536.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
don't like the exhaust, don't like the wheels, don't like the 'max power ariel'.

Lower it, paint all the wheels black, get a black ariel, then we're talking!!

"Navy" N17 TWO
I actualy think it suits a "girls car"
Just get a black aerial for it, and maybe pose over the bonnet ;)

Welcome to CS too :)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Whats that thing on the bonnet? or is it something behind the car?

i think them wheels look quite good actually, wonder what they would look like in motion. hat off for doing something different then turinis

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
yeh get a pic of them spinning i think they look different

i love these threads every time some one puts a pic up they all get slated lol

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
end of the day kat if u like thats all that matters or come to the meets and lets see them in real life

Last edited:

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
Hmmm Something Different eh !! Gets you noticed I'm sure.

Girls like that tho dont they lol:rasp:

Good on you Kat;)

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
yeh but thats the way some people are i got told mine looks like a van because i got limo tinited windows on the back and it looks like a monster truck because im not lowering but its your car do what you want if we all did the same thing the cars would look the same and boring get some pics of wheels in motion:race:

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
i quite like them for some reason :S :) be different its fun!

M2 Competition
No chance of me getting turinis cos it will look like every other 172 and 182 on the road

And how many times do you drive past another turini wearing 172? :rolleyes:

Apart from at meets, and 172 cups, dont think i ever have.

People slate them for being common, maybe they're common cos they look the best on clio's, and weigh a lot less than the standard wheels.

clio 172
well id rather my car look different. whats so good about driving down the road and thinking "ive got lighter wheels than him, or have i"