ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic Of My Clio....What you think

182BG
wolfracealloys.jpg

These are the wheels I used to have on it, Which one's should I keep on the car???

^^^^these ones for definate

M2 Competition
well id rather my car look different. whats so good about driving down the road and thinking "ive got lighter wheels than him, or have i"

Lol!

Everything you do in, or to the car, goes through the wheels.

Braking, acceleration, cornering... so its a performance difference.

But yeah, i regularly sit at traffic lights and think, i wish i had magnesium wheels, so the guy next to me was jealous... :rolleyes:

Mountune Tractor
You've kept it nice and clean, thats a good start!
i prefer the old wheels, they are lovely and suit your car and think they look better than the pink ones. Keep the aerial, it doesn't look max power at all, ive just got one for my silver 172 because the old one is the size of a mobile phone mast!

clio 172
My problem is I like pink to much! What makes it worse is my b/f encourages me which is good but thats how iv got pink wheels he designed them and sprayed them for me.

I also want to spray my clio with a coat of violet holographic glitter but if im getting this much greif over pink wheels god knows what I would get with a glitter clio aswell.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
turinis are only common on CS because they suit the car more than ANY other wheel.

even people who have dared to be different eventually come back... ;)

Mountune Tractor
Lol thats the only reason iv got a silver arial who the hell wants an arial u could whip a horse with!!

Ha Ha, horse whip! i like that one! such a gash standard aerial.......what other names could we give it? magicians wand?:rasp:

Blue Clio 182
:D
obviously you aint gonna like it cos your all MALE!!

Well said, Doesnt matter what they think, it's your car and if you like it then that's all that matter!! I think it's nice, it's different and dont forgot most people on here are "keep it standard" sort of people!!

what the f**k , should of bought a pink car if u wanted pink u have destroyed a lovely car there

how can you destroy a car by putting a set of wheels on???
turinis are booring, everyone has them, when people post pics up about there new turinis there car just looks like everyone elses
not a big fan of the pink bits, but i like the wheels and the car.

2.0 16v 172 mk2
i like the wheels,for a girls car yes they look good,but me as a male all black.Nice exhaust and yes spray or get another bee-sting(black)

clio mk1
KAT, i think its kool, dont give i monkeys wat the others say, its your car at the end of the day, their ony jealous, lol

Milltek'd 182
i think it looks nice and different. so good on ya! i think the wheels look nice! think we need a pic of you though if ur a girl..... ;)