ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic Of My Clio....What you think

corsa c exclusiv
how come your selling your alloys on ebay? can you not handle the roasting from cliosport members? :rasp:

Mustang, S13, AX GT
wolfracealloys.jpg

These are the wheels I used to have on it, Which one's should I keep on the car???
The pink 1s! people here dont like different that much. Once its not a part that renault may have put on, half the people will say its chav (although, not) and the other half will like it but be cautious about saying it here... I think it looks ace...

... no Im not gay

"Navy" N17 TWO
wolfracealloys.jpg

These are the wheels I used to have on it, Which one's should I keep on the car???
The pink 1s! people here dont like different that much. Once its not a part that renault may have put on, half the people will say its chav (although, not) and the other half will like it but be cautious about saying it here... I think it looks ace...

... no Im not gay

Well said

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Kat - Car looks smart EVEN with the pink edges, its very different and unique, i actually think it looks pretty smart.

All i would do is change the silver aerial for a short black one.

Dont take to heart what people may say bout your car or the wheels and ignore the guys who are on heat asking for pics of you, they just need to get out more ;)

EK4 SIR CIVIC 185 BHP
lol i think it looks good maybe cause u guys think im a chav too lol not my fault im young and into that sort of stuff for now ^^

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
I can't make my mind up, post pics of both sets of wheels with you draped naked over the bonnet, then I'll decide.

Flame Red (172)
get them all in pink....color code the badges in pink to..
THAT WILL LOOK Different;)....and a small picture of pink panther will do the job;)

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
Looks very good - because you don't have turnini's most people on here will not like it :)

Maybe lower it a touch?

^^

Just seen comment above - DECK IT!!!!

Last edited:
Not to my taste but different, so good on you for giving it a go with something unique.

As others have said why dont you pick out some more details in pink, say the 2.0 badges and maybe the aerial?!!!

Anyone photoshop it for her?

Clio
renault badge would look cool (front and back ones) lol, just a thought but what about dash strips?? hehehe

1.8 8v RSi
i like it...the wheels are unusual but i been staring at this car for like 10 mins now and they grown on me