ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshoot with the Non-Sport Clio , Opinions?

2001 1.2 Clio Black.
Hey Guys.

Decided to get some professional photo's done by a friend of mine and i think they turned out quite well,

Opinions?

Pro_Shots_1.png

Pro_Shots_3.png

Pro_Shots_4.png

C&C's welcome.

The first one is quite good.

Second shot could do with giving the car a bit more room. Very tightly cropped.

The third one, the exposure is awful. And the cropping again.

2001 1.2 Clio Black.
The first one is quite good.

Second shot could do with giving the car a bit more room. Very tightly cropped.

The third one, the exposure is awful. And the cropping again.

Aye , i like the first two the most, the third one i just put up due to a different view, im not to keen on it either.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Not too bad, and arguably above average... but I'd be a bit concerned if these were from a professional photographer. Please don't take my words to heart as I'm certainly no expert, but C&C was asked for and consequently given. :D The first image does show your car off nicely, though.

2001 1.2 Clio Black.
Loving the replies, im not fussed.. it was just excuse to post some pictures up of the car :rasp:

Well i belive she takes photo's as a job.

Basicly i went out saturday with a club due to them saying there would be a photographer there, im not one for clubs really however i thought i would seize the opportunity to grab a few decent photos ( compared to the phone pictures i take )

She mainly done group shots however i asked for one or two of mine.. and i got on with her quite well and had them done for free ;).

Im pretty happy to be honest.. i got photo's of the car looking quite good in my opinon.