ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Any of you lot still got BFBC2? Want a little change untill MW3 and BF3 comes out and want to try BFBC2 for abit

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i won't be on tonight, catching up on sky+.

Be on tomorrow morning on BFBC2 for a bit until i put MW2 on. Be using my LordGedi account. think i'll be level 1 on this account. If any of you got a headset switch it on.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Roll call for the swet clan. Anyone going to be on tonight? I'll be on most of the night. Finish work at 5

Fiesta ST-2
Be on tonight, mates been nagging me to help him detail his new car, so cracking on with that now. Connection sucks as usual anyway, few times i fired two shots with the barratt and i dont shoot once on the cam.

Had a few games just now. God im awesome when I play seriously ;) lol

Top of the leaderboard every game and getting decent k/d's. Boom. I think my problem is rolling with noobtubes & rpg's. Gutted non of the SWET clan were online though!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Just not long been on Seb, had a few good games, hell of allot of rage quiters lol

Been on tomorrow for a proper session with a nice bottle of wine

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'll be on much of today, well on and off need to watch a few programes in between

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Really good to be playing with ya Biffcaids on this, had some good games. SPAS FTW

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Don't know how people can play that game still, as above hit detection is bad. improved but still bad.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Anyone going on this tonight? Setting up my new Trittons atm! Had to settle for the poxy AX180s though :(