ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

best run on this map yet :)

got more new vids on my channel now

Last edited by a moderator:

AK

M240i
Why can I not get in a fcuking game?!?

This better get sorted for Black Ops or it'll be going back...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Have to get back on with you lot some time, also need a dazzle ASAP, the amount of long range knife throw kills I've been getting is ridiculous!

Got one today standing on the top of the rocks on Quarry and throwing down towards the ground and nailing a guy in the shoulder!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
mw 2 should be banned due to being s**t. so much lag now, you probs have a reallly low ping kingy and so are shooting people before they even see you.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
just had a couple of games there, too tired to play abit tonight so im going out with the lads. be on tomorrow though during the day for abit

Fiesta ST-2
I had a game this morning only cos my mates don't have battlefield yet and what a suprise several death cams where I apparently decide not to shoot! Even though I've got full connection.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Just had some awesome games with hardly any lag. 4 ac130's in 5 games. Didn't get to use 1 though : (. Gedi had to sit back and learn how it's done. Lol I hope it stays like this.

Fiesta ST-2
This game pisses me off to no end! Every f**king kill cam I watch I don't even shoot! I did get a nice triple Semtex game winning kill, stuck it to a guys leg and he ran into his mates

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Just got 46 kills on Wasteland TDM with no AC130/Chopper gunner!

Harriers got 2 kills then got show down.

Bad points - Was using thermal barrett and got 18 deaths lol

E36 328
5a4f9557.jpg

Just got this (im chrift) before a few sick games with LordGedi