ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Mk2 ph1 clio
Nee bother, just headin home now, Gedde i have your bailout video uploaded and it says "Video failed - unable to convert" and in their help section it says its an unreconized filetype..... its the exact same as all my other uploads and it took 2 p!ssing hours to upload this time! Gr!!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Nee bother, just headin home now, Gedde i have your bailout video uploaded and it says "Video failed - unable to convert" and in their help section it says its an unreconized filetype..... its the exact same as all my other uploads and it took 2 p!ssing hours to upload this time! Gr!!

ah that was it Bailout. Sorry you'll be able to put both on? if no i'll make enquiries tomorrow about another way to send you the vids a quicker way too

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

totally missed the guy on the machine gun, never mind. got killed a few times on this one by campers.

Last edited by a moderator:

AK

M240i
Geddes said:
ah that was it Bailout. Sorry you'll be able to put both on? if no i'll make enquiries tomorrow about another way to send you the vids a quicker way too

If youre just trying to send vids to him, what about something like rapidshare?

Mk2 ph1 clio
He did, it still took a while to upload it though.

youtubes being a tw@ for everyone atm apparently the video is there but "Oops an error occured with the link you've selected" message appears on the blank video screen, il re upload today.

Clio 1.2 16v
it better be fixed for tonight! wanna put a full game up of me getting four AC-130's 2 chopper gunners and an EMP in one game oh and a final killcam with a throwin knife ROFL

im loving the machine pistols never used them before but christ they are effective akimbo rafica's or akimbo tmp's with akimbo uzi's rock

i was getting yelled at on free for all yesterday as i went 30-1 apparently i was boosting on my own lol all teh work of the raficas

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Cheers, aye I allways use ninja and mute everyone apart from people I know so i can hear the enemy allot more. It's great you can hear the enemy coming towards you and you can turn the corner and BAM dead. Nearly everyone now is using comando which is good for me plus ive got a decent headset which helps allot

Astra SRI/ Hornet
im loving the machine pistols never used them before but christ they are effective akimbo rafica's or akimbo tmp's with akimbo uzi's rock

im rocking rafficas akimbo style and f**king love them. first game i used them went 27-2 on trailer park then 30-4 on crash. lol been laggy ever since friday though.

Clio 1.2 16v
geddster! whats the deal with today then? im back from work at 3 and im coming on for a few games (all night) lol

u gonna be on?

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I got killed by the apache a few times it's a right c**t. People still camp like f**k on bc2 and the controls are shite and ya can't walk diagonal. Lol why did I get it again. Lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Us lot had we were slaughtering them, Liam, your mate, Nugbugball, Sarah, Lew, Jimroeder and one or two others sorry cant remeber the names but we were on fire lol, had at least 10 games on the trot. WHAT A TEAM lol

I've recored 3 awsome games 1 on sub base 1 on Treminal cant remeber the other one but i will post them up

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
the vids are now up on YouTube MGeddes7

I'll do some more vids with different guns, there's a few with SPAS lol but i love it though.

i'll be on again tomorrow night for a couple of hours

I thought the connection was spot on last night on the ps3

well unless your both connected to the same game it will be different !!! for each person

the match quality is just all down to the quality of the hosts connection really and then the quality of yours ! its nothing global that affects everyone

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
well unless your both connected to the same game it will be different !!! for each person

the match quality is just all down to the quality of the hosts connection really and then the quality of yours ! its nothing global that affects everyone

aye true

saying that ps3 owners seem to have s**t internet connections lol ;)

i only have a bad game really if i host well its good for me bad for everyone else with them skipping around all over the place

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'm proper tired tonight been a long day. Had a pants game on Fuel with my SCAR-H been a long time since using that gun my accuracy is all over the place at the minute did manage 30-11, could of easly had 2 harriers by 1 kill so could of had pavelows too so could of been over the 40 mark. i'll get it posted up in abit.

MGeddes7 YouTube

I'll have a few games later on see how i get on, but i'll be on during the day tomorrow though

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
yay im back on after fitting my new bluray laser, although im s**t after not playing for a month*

* i was s**t anyway, now im s**tter

you did ok when we played, i was so peed off with the last game Underpass, i was at boiling point had a great start then all of a sudden half way through the game every single f@@@en enemy was camping in bushes in the corners and every single other camping they do

yet again, i find it being really hard for me to get to the 7th Killstreak past few weeks on the 6th kill BAM dead being unlucky with the missles too recently

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
you did ok when we played, i was so peed off with the last game Underpass, i was at boiling point had a great start then all of a sudden half way through the game every single f@@@en enemy was camping in bushes in the corners and every single other camping they do

yet again, i find it being really hard for me to get to the 7th Killstreak past few weeks on the 6th kill BAM dead being unlucky with the missles too recently

yea i left after that game, same c**t kept killing me. when i waited for him in his camping spot he didnt appear and as soon as i got up and moved the fucker appeared and got me again. grrrr.

7th killstreak, im lucky if i get 3 lol